or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 74

post #1096 of 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Im using my first post of the year to give major props to REDDEVIL10 for buying a tie via PM at 11:58pm EST from a bar in NY. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

dedication.  and, because whisky.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

you, dude are awesome!

 

you to thank for selling it!

 

Happy new year, all.

post #1097 of 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

You mean wrap up.
Now who's first for 13? biggrin.gif

yes, i mean that.

gimme that tie to answer your question.
post #1098 of 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Im using my first post of the year to give major props to REDDEVIL10 for buying a tie via PM at 11:58pm EST from a bar in NY. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
you, dude are awesome!
Happy new year, all...

That's awesome. You sure he was sober :D

post #1099 of 7466
Drunk PMing is awesome. I think that's how I ended up with my first Cucinelli
post #1100 of 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Drunk PMing is awesome. I think that's how I ended up with my first Cucinelli

lol8[1].gif

post #1101 of 7466
Definitely a few new ties that I'll be going after hard. Spoo, the third tie in the pictures-blue Isaia with circles-I don't see it listed. Are you waiting to list it at another time?
post #1102 of 7466
Thread Starter 
Working like a maniac... this is about half of what Ive got to do the next few days... and as a first, everything in this post is mine, and would be happy to sell it here instead of ebay.. so if you need a size or measurements on anything please ask!



































































































































post #1103 of 7466
drool.gif

Any info on that Barbera SC and that JPress would be welcome.
post #1104 of 7466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich0116 View Post

drool.gif
Any info on that Barbera SC and that JPress would be welcome.

Good choices. The J Press is not for you, its about a 36S. The Barbera however, is incredible. Its a midnight navy, if not a 100% cashmere is a 70/30 cashmere and feather soft. The buttons are awesome though I have no idea what they are/mean. 3 button, no vents, about a 40-42R.

Pit to pit - 21.75"
Sleeves from shoulder seam - 24.75"
Shoulder seams across - 18"
Across waist - 19.75"
Length from BOC - 29.75"
post #1105 of 7466
36S? Nice! Anything closer to a 36R?
post #1106 of 7466
Wow, Spoo... That is an amazing collection... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1107 of 7466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Definitely a few new ties that I'll be going after hard. Spoo, the third tie in the pictures-blue Isaia with circles-I don't see it listed. Are you waiting to list it at another time?

Hey bud - Yup, was going to pull the trigger next week - though offers welcome to preempt that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

36S? Nice! Anything closer to a 36R?

Sadly no, but heres the measurements on the J Press :

Pit to pit - 19.75"
Sleeves from shoulder seam - 24.75"
Shoulder seams across - 16.5"
Across waist - 18.75"
Length from BOC - 28.25"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Wow, Spoo... That is an amazing collection... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thats just the SC's and assorted what nots. Ive got some very VERY special things in store for suits... give me a day or so.. devil.gif Something that you have never seen for sale before on the forum, I think. I nearly fell over when it came to me.
post #1108 of 7466
Long time lurker always in amazement of you guys! I've tried lots and lots of times but just can never find anything worth a damn in this area.. Spoo, could I get more details on that Donegal tweed overcoat near the end of your post? I'm a 44R in a SC.. Thanks!
post #1109 of 7466

Whoa, details on the prince of wales peak lapel jacket?  Part of a suit?

post #1110 of 7466
Oh no....

Oh no....


Edited by Imhoff - 1/4/13 at 9:22pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread