or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 69

post #1021 of 8334
My wallet is glad that most of the items Spoo collects are not in my size...
post #1022 of 8334
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

sick sick
post #1023 of 8334
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Wait until I shoot the accessories biggrin.gif

Did i mention, FML?
post #1024 of 8334

Is that Borelli coat apart of a suit?  If so, damn.

post #1025 of 8334
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

My wallet is glad that most of the items Spoo collects are not in my size...

Remind me your size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post

Is that Borelli coat apart of a suit?  If so, damn.

The pinstripe? Of course it is. devil.gif
post #1026 of 8334
What's the size of this pinstripe?
post #1027 of 8334
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

What's the size of this pinstripe?

38R Holmes.
post #1028 of 8334
matrix-bullet1.gif
post #1029 of 8334
What about those A&S trouser and that Harris Tweed? Cause I'm gonna blow my was on HY trousers and new Vanda ties unless...
post #1030 of 8334
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich0116 View Post

What about those A&S trouser and that Harris Tweed? Cause I'm gonna blow my was on HY trousers and new Vanda ties unless...

A&S was Mantons, Im sure of it. 32 waist, 35 inseam.

Harris Tweed is roughly a 40R. I think.
post #1031 of 8334
WANT that blue Santandrea and glen plaid Partenopea! Tell me they're a US 42 or smaller 44.
post #1032 of 8334
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

A&S was Mantons, Im sure of it. 32 waist, 35 inseam.

lol8[1].gif

Dimensions of a dandy...
post #1033 of 8334
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

WANT that blue Santandrea and glen plaid Partenopea! Tell me they're a US 42 or smaller 44.

The Santandrea is a glorious, amazing piece of machinery. Bad news for you is that its about a 46 with short arms.

Partenopea is about a 40R, may *may* work for a 42.
post #1034 of 8334
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The Santandrea is a glorious, amazing piece of machinery. Bad news for you is that its about a 46 with short arms.
Partenopea is about a 40R, may *may* work for a 42.
Bummer on the SA. That thing sure looks dope. I'll be keeping an eye out for 42-44 goods.
post #1035 of 8334
Received a holiday card from LuxeSwap today in the mail - thanks Spoo!

Happy Holidays to all
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread