or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Flush Metal Toe Taps/Plates in San Francisco
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Flush Metal Toe Taps/Plates in San Francisco

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Anyone know a cobbler in the city/bay area that does this?
post #2 of 10
Thread Starter 
nothing? anything? hrmm
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
...
post #4 of 10
Ever find a solution?
post #5 of 10
If you're still looking give Orinda Shoe Service a call. I haven't had them install toe taps but they seem to be pretty competent and comprehensive.
post #6 of 10
Thanks, I really don't want to send my shoes to NYC to get his done. Feels so wasteful
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Anyone know a cobbler in the city/bay area that does this?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbocka View Post

Thanks, I really don't want to send my shoes to NYC to get his done. Feels so wasteful

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

If you're still looking give Orinda Shoe Service a call. I haven't had them install toe taps but they seem to be pretty competent and comprehensive.

 

Hi.

post #8 of 10
I think there might be one in Rincon Center. I'll check this week.
post #9 of 10

Oh nice, thanks!

post #10 of 10
I'd also contact Pioneer Renewer, he's very good and very honest about what he can and cannot do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Flush Metal Toe Taps/Plates in San Francisco