or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Where online can i buy decent quality fake mens Ralph Lauren Polo shirts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where online can i buy decent quality fake mens Ralph Lauren Polo shirts?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

Through google i have found a few sites like seven7box.com & qiqfashion.com

but i dont know what the quality is like

does anyone know of replica sellers of Ralph Lauren mens polo shirts (big pony) plain and stripped
im guessing most are based in China, as these prices will be lower than buying fakes off ebay, which i'd rather not do

thank you
post #2 of 15

I don't know, but out of curiosity why buying fake on purpose? What's the point?

post #3 of 15
they aren't that expensive, please tell us why you would want fakes. They can be had at discount stores and their outlets all the time
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 

I've looked at the prices of a RL Polo and itsl ooking £50-£150 each,

 

whereas i have seen replicas of the exact same design for £15

it just seems a no brainer, IF it is near impossible to tell the difference between real and fake polos

- i have read a few reviews of fake polos that say the give aways are so minor you would really need to know what they are and to have close inspection to find them

if i'm saving £50+ , i'll choose the replica

post #5 of 15

if you want cheap polo's go to uniqlo, primark if that's out of your budget

post #6 of 15

Fake items will abound as long as they are people patronizing it. You can always buy things for less, and not resort to fake.

post #7 of 15

Why would anyone want a shirt with that giant Polo logo (authentic or otherwise)? Is it just to make sure that everyone knows you can afford a $60 shirt?

post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by msulinski View Post

Why would anyone want a shirt with that giant Polo logo (authentic or otherwise)? Is it just to make sure that everyone knows you can afford a $60 shirt?

 

Apparently the Mexican drug cartels like the giant polo logos. I wonder if anyone has the stones to sell them replicas.

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post

I've looked at the prices of a RL Polo and itsl ooking £50-£150 each,

whereas i have seen replicas of the exact same design for £15
it just seems a no brainer, IF it is near impossible to tell the difference between real and fake polos
- i have read a few reviews of fake polos that say the give aways are so minor you would really need to know what they are and to have close inspection to find them
if i'm saving £50+ , i'll choose the replica

A generic commodity garment like polo shirts all made in the same Chinese and SE Asian sweatshops anyway. Some are authorized by RL and are expensive, others are not. Probably having a genuine authorized one will give you a warm cosy feeling wearing it

To tell the difference where I am. If the wearer drives a BMW, their RL is real and they bought it from an authorized RL boutique or concession.
Edited by MikeDT - 6/29/12 at 4:32pm
post #10 of 15
Try decentqualityfakemensRalphLaurenPoloshirts.com
post #11 of 15
Fake or real, the RL polo shirts are garish. The ones w/ the enormous polo pony and hoity toity RL crest are just more so.
post #12 of 15
Been HAD pollo!
post #13 of 15
post #14 of 15
You Can Buy Excellent Fake Polo Even Polo it self doesn't recognized. Selling openly in Manhattan. Go and buy.

Store Name is

New Bag and Discount Store
516 8Th Ave New York
NY 10018
212-6954831
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle eye View Post

You Can Buy Excellent Fake Polo Even Polo it self doesn't recognized. Selling openly in Manhattan. Go and buy.

Store Name is

New Bag and Discount Store
516 8Th Ave New York
NY 10018
212-6954831

 

This is a brilliant first post. Go on :-)

 

To the OP--WFT? You seriously want a copy of the  de rigueur bro attire?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Where online can i buy decent quality fake mens Ralph Lauren Polo shirts?