or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The "things you can't believe you just saw" thread...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The "things you can't believe you just saw" thread... - Page 8

post #106 of 547
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britalian View Post

did you ask for the pic or was is grabbed? I'm guessing the latter judging from height and angle?

stealth phone pic. Hence the awkward angle.
post #107 of 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

stealth phone pic. Hence the awkward angle.

I think GDL saw you on an escalator a few weeks ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

so, not pissing me off per se but there's no "things you can't believe you just saw" thread... I'm on my way to get lunch and walking down the lobby stairs, I see this woman ina sun dress on the escalator going up and a random 50-something office worker guy a couple steps behind her. Out of nowhere he slips his phone under her dress and snaps a pic, like nothing just happened. wtf
post #108 of 547
...
post #109 of 547
At 5am on Sunday on the way to airport I was driving deserted streets toward town centre when I saw a couple fucking against the wall. Double take needed certainly. Not really what one expects to see, in that zone of the town at least.
post #110 of 547
Thread Starter 
laugh.gif
post #111 of 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britalian View Post

At 5am on Sunday on the way to airport I was driving deserted streets toward town centre when I saw a couple fucking against the wall. Double take needed certainly. Not really what one expects to see, in that zone of the town at least.

was she hot?

Y U NO TAKE PICS LIEK GOMESTAR?
post #112 of 547
You should have tried for sloppy seconds.
post #113 of 547
Saw a nazi yesterday.

Seriously.

Dude was dressed in swastikas, printed on the Tshirt, necklace, etc.

Living in a very conservative town, this blew my mind.
post #114 of 547
frown.gif i once saw a shirtless dude in 7-11 with an eagle/swastika tattoo that took up about 80% of his torso.
post #115 of 547
After repeated warnings NOT to hold a Roman candle while shooting it off I saw someone burn a painful hole in the back of his hand. Thankfully it was not a big hole but it sure looked painful. I bet it hurt even more after he sobered up this morning.
post #116 of 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

After repeated warnings NOT to hold a Roman candle while shooting it off I saw someone burn a painful hole in the back of his hand. Thankfully it was not a big hole but it sure looked painful. I bet it hurt even more after he sobered up this morning.

When we were 13, my cousin and I used to buy roman candles and shoot them at each other on the beach. We had some burn marks on our clothes but nothing too serious. happy.gif

He also chased me around trying to shoot me with a pellet gun once. He got in big trouble for that one.
post #117 of 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

After repeated warnings NOT to hold a Roman candle while shooting it off I saw someone burn a painful hole in the back of his hand. Thankfully it was not a big hole but it sure looked painful. I bet it hurt even more after he sobered up this morning.

When we were 13, my cousin and I used to buy roman candles and shoot them at each other on the beach. We had some burn marks on our clothes but nothing too serious. happy.gif

He also chased me around trying to shoot me with a pellet gun once. He got in big trouble for that one.

Heh, what I was thinking is that it's amazing how alcohol and 3am in the morning can make a grown man think he's 13 again.
post #118 of 547
i almost burned my face off trying to blow in the back of a firework to get the wick to burn faster. facepalm.gif

thank g-d i was ok.
post #119 of 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Heh, what I was thinking is that it's amazing how alcohol and 3am in the morning can make a grown man think he's 13 again.

You have to be kind of stupid to hold a roman candle from the bottom.
post #120 of 547
saw this on the way to the the city last night.

this dude was driving like this for miles on the FDR, doin about 50mph.

45766e83-8ae9-4b2e.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The "things you can't believe you just saw" thread...