or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bird of Paradise
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bird of Paradise - Page 4

post #46 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphataru View Post

Tap: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
If thats not nerd, I don't know what is. laugh.gif
post #47 of 95
do NOT buy shirt from Mr. Porter...youre far too good to buy clothing DISCOUNTED. yech. True fashion kings pay full price at the boutique only. Think about how baller you will look standing in line at Sbarro for a slice of pizza and a fruit punch holding your Givenchy shopping bag. People wont be able to stop staring...."who is that?" "is that the guy from fashion king??" "Why is he here without his parents??" Think about strutting through Macy's with that bag....showing it off to all the workers...they'll know youre not there to shop...their product is far too inferior..and theyll KNOW IT when you walk through. Theyll be grateful just to have the chance to see such couture in person.

alpha.
post #48 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

i-f6FTjwX-X2.jpg

I dont get it....isnt that how youre supposed to wear them? how else will everyone know who makes my tie?
post #49 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

do NOT buy shirt from Mr. Porter...youre far too good to buy clothing DISCOUNTED. yech. True fashion kings pay full price at the boutique only. Think about how baller you will look standing in line at Sbarro for a slice of pizza and a fruit punch holding your Givenchy shopping bag. People wont be able to stop staring...."who is that?" "is that the guy from fashion king??" "Why is he here without his parents??" Think about strutting through Macy's with that bag....showing it off to all the workers...they'll know youre not there to shop...their product is far too inferior..and theyll KNOW IT when you walk through. Theyll be grateful just to have the chance to see such couture in person.
alpha.

Mr Porter is discounted?!!!!! When I checked the prices they're pretty ridiculously high.
post #50 of 95
270

720
post #51 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Mr Porter is discounted?!!!!! When I checked the prices they're pretty ridiculously high.
Mr Porter is not discounted, other than stuff in their sale obviously. Maybe he is confusing it with Yoox.
post #52 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

270

720

He looks very upset that they made him wear that outfit.
post #53 of 95
5 * thread.

ed and vox providing the lolz.
post #54 of 95
Thread Starter 
hey guys although i was so disappointed and unhappy for not getting the givenchy bird of paradise shirt..

but my luck just got better i found this shirt from gucci its on the runway and magazines
gucci2012ss5.jpg
gucci-ready-to-wear-men-fashion-show-spring-summer-2012-look-4.jpg
gucci_springsummer_2012_shirt.JPG

the detail
post #55 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Yoox had a bunch of your favourite D&G animal sodomy tees up a few days ago (lions, zebras and giraffes, oh my!) but they seem to have sold out now.

It will be dread, truly dread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post

hey guys although i was so disappointed and unhappy for not getting the givenchy shirt..
but my luck just got better i found this shirt from gucci its on the runway and magazines
gucci_springsummer_2012_shirt.JPG
the detail

Do not know why I am dissapointed you did not get a shirt with printed plants. Dolce and Gabbana have one in their mainline collection - maybe not online but I saw a few in a store recently.

Gucci shirt sadly not in theme with your thread confused.gif
post #56 of 95
will you update with pics when you get the shirt?
post #57 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

will you update with pics when you get the shirt?
unlikely i would get the bird of paradise givenchy shirt anymore.. its sold out worldwide

but once the alteration is done from the tailor i will show the picture of myself wearing the gucci shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobber View Post

It will be dread, truly dread.
Do not know why I am dissapointed you did not get a shirt with printed plants. Dolce and Gabbana have one in their mainline collection - maybe not online but I saw a few in a store recently.
Gucci shirt sadly not in theme with your thread confused.gif

yes i know its not the same theme however its best i can come up with

i ve been trying to search in the internet if there is any celebrity wearing it
post #58 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post

but once the alteration is done from the tailor i will show the picture of myself wearing the gucci shirt

can. not. wait.
Quote:
i ve been trying to search in the internet if there is any celebrity wearing it

wont it be just as good when you are wearing it?
post #59 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

can. not. wait.
Quote:
i ve been trying to search in the internet if there is any celebrity wearing it
wont it be just as good when you are wearing it?
incase anyone asked about the shirt i can tell them that XXX wore it during YYY
post #60 of 95
Hey Hermes Man, click the link your size is here for Bird of Paradise shirt. Still NWT but expensive as hell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Birds-of-paradise-Shirt-Givenchy-Brand-new-with-tags-Spring-Summer-/170867308836?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&var=&hash=item27c87c3924

Go eBay.............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Bird of Paradise