Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 6/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Luciano Brandi slim fit dress shirt 40cm / 15 3/4 in NWT FREE SHIPPING to CONUS Last post on Today at 10:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- COOGI NOUVEAU Knit Mercerized Cotton Shirt, Perfect,Generous L Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- COOGI NOUVEAU Knit Mercerized Cotton Shirt, Perfect, Generous L Last post on Today at 9:06 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Robert Geller pleated armhole shirt, white, 48 Last post on Today at 5:50 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- HUGE Ralph Lauren Purple Label RLPL Shirt Sale NWOT/Gently Worn Last post on Yesterday at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
White shirts everyday? - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
Of course, Tom Wolfe does it. But then again, you're not Tom Wolfe are you...?
Sometimes it is very subtle things that separate the good dressers from the bad ones, and the stylish, from the tacky. If there is one thing to pick up from that show it is less is more.
I've noticed white shirts look more agreeable, on me at least, when the suit itself is light-colored. Perhaps you're right that the shirt isn't so much the problem with my ruddiness than the dark navy is.
Yep, it's not a particularly novel idea:
I wasn't necessarily being critical (I don't like the look in the photo, but I suppose in solid navy it might look nicer), more surprised as I'm just struggling to imagine a suit fabric knotting well, unless it's a fairly light in weight.. Most wool neckties I've seen tend to feel quite different to wool suit fabric (softer/fuzzier/more open... ie. more "knottable", I guess).
- White shirts everyday?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 seconds ago
- › FREE=WaTcH Kansas City vs Miami Live Stream 10 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 37 seconds ago
- › FREE=WaTcH Denver vs Seattle Live Stream 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Gieves and Hawkes Navy Blue Windowpane, UK Made (38R) 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)