Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 6/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Ted Baker Gift Card - 115 Pounds Last post on Today at 5:21 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Thomas Mason Shirting Fabrics Last post on Yesterday at 1:56 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Hamilton cotton/linen shirt BNWT Medium Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:08pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Eternal Green Flannel Last post on 2/27/15 at 10:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- WTB: Siki Im Shirts - Size 2 Last post on 2/26/15 at 7:28pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
White shirts everyday? - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
Of course, Tom Wolfe does it. But then again, you're not Tom Wolfe are you...?
Sometimes it is very subtle things that separate the good dressers from the bad ones, and the stylish, from the tacky. If there is one thing to pick up from that show it is less is more.
I've noticed white shirts look more agreeable, on me at least, when the suit itself is light-colored. Perhaps you're right that the shirt isn't so much the problem with my ruddiness than the dark navy is.
Yep, it's not a particularly novel idea:
I wasn't necessarily being critical (I don't like the look in the photo, but I suppose in solid navy it might look nicer), more surprised as I'm just struggling to imagine a suit fabric knotting well, unless it's a fairly light in weight.. Most wool neckties I've seen tend to feel quite different to wool suit fabric (softer/fuzzier/more open... ie. more "knottable", I guess).
- White shirts everyday?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › GITMAN BROS. VINTAGE FLECKED FLANNEL SZ L 2 minutes ago
- › MARCH 1 PRICE DROP: Crockett & Jones Westbourne - Chestnut Calf... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...