Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 6/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith Spread Collar Floral shirt---Corduroy--- 15.5/48 Last post on Today at 8:35 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Levis Button Down Herringbone Shirt in Purple Charcoal, Size Medium Last post on Today at 4:53 am in Marketplace
- Gitman Brothers Vintage Floral Print Button Down Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 5:49 pm in Marketplace
- Robert Geller 44s, shirts, shorts, jackets, jeans Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT Stephan Schneider Shirt Light Blue M Last post on Yesterday at 5:26 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
White shirts everyday? - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
Of course, Tom Wolfe does it. But then again, you're not Tom Wolfe are you...?
Sometimes it is very subtle things that separate the good dressers from the bad ones, and the stylish, from the tacky. If there is one thing to pick up from that show it is less is more.
I've noticed white shirts look more agreeable, on me at least, when the suit itself is light-colored. Perhaps you're right that the shirt isn't so much the problem with my ruddiness than the dark navy is.
Yep, it's not a particularly novel idea:
I wasn't necessarily being critical (I don't like the look in the photo, but I suppose in solid navy it might look nicer), more surprised as I'm just struggling to imagine a suit fabric knotting well, unless it's a fairly light in weight.. Most wool neckties I've seen tend to feel quite different to wool suit fabric (softer/fuzzier/more open... ie. more "knottable", I guess).
- White shirts everyday?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 13 seconds ago
- › An Interactive Photo "Review" of M. Andrews shoes 35 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 37 seconds ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 59 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 59 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)