Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 6/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland BD Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Raglan Shirt Last post on 10/28/14 at 11:48pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Work Shirt Lightweight Denim Last post on 10/28/14 at 11:23pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Uniqlo Long Sleeve Shirts: Slim Fit Oxfords, Chambray & Flannel (S) Last post on 10/28/14 at 5:20pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New Shirts Isaia, Camoshita, Michael Bastian Size 15.5 16 - 16.5 Last post on Yesterday at 9:14 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
White shirts everyday? - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
Of course, Tom Wolfe does it. But then again, you're not Tom Wolfe are you...?
Sometimes it is very subtle things that separate the good dressers from the bad ones, and the stylish, from the tacky. If there is one thing to pick up from that show it is less is more.
I've noticed white shirts look more agreeable, on me at least, when the suit itself is light-colored. Perhaps you're right that the shirt isn't so much the problem with my ruddiness than the dark navy is.
Yep, it's not a particularly novel idea:
I wasn't necessarily being critical (I don't like the look in the photo, but I suppose in solid navy it might look nicer), more surprised as I'm just struggling to imagine a suit fabric knotting well, unless it's a fairly light in weight.. Most wool neckties I've seen tend to feel quite different to wool suit fabric (softer/fuzzier/more open... ie. more "knottable", I guess).
- White shirts everyday?
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 33 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)