I love the APC Petite Standards, but I need something a little thinner for the hot summer. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- What style of jeans for men with short legs? Last post on 8/9/12 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- WTB: ih-666-xhs, apc petit standard hipster, our legecy, AA larges Last post on 8/21/14 at 11:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- APC PETIT STANDARD SIZE 27 Last post on 12/24/13 at 3:58pm in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Raw Denim Jeans that fit like APC Petit Standards, but thinner?
Styleforum Top Picks
They do but they also make chinos, courderoys, poplin pants and all types of other pants in the same cuts as their jeans some of which would be a lot more suitable for hot summer. Honestly, you may be able to find skinny jeans that are thinner than APCs but not to the extent that you would be cool in them and hot in the APCs.
+1 Get some lightweight pants/etc. Thinner jeans will break down and get blowouts even quicker than regular apc's and won't necessarily keep you that much cooler. If you do want to stick with jeans go for something like uniqlo's T000 or some spring/summer season Acne jeans- they'll be thinner than raws and have some stretch to them.
I am looking for this also. I like the cut of the APC Petit Standards, but the material is so much thicker than most jeans that it makes my legs sweat. Uniqlo seems to have similar cuts if you live in NYC and they are only $40/pair. It would be nice to find more thinly woven raw with a good cut, however.
Just got a pair of Japan Blue x Momorato's yesterday. I've never had a pair of APC Petits but theses are definitely one of the tightest pairs of denim I've owned.
They have all the measurements included on their site.
- Raw Denim Jeans that fit like APC Petit Standards, but thinner?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Common Projects Suede derby size 43 1 minute ago
- › NWT Belvest Linen/Wool Jacket Sz 48 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...