or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best bespoke service of world
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best bespoke service of world - Page 9

post #121 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

Come on guys, LV has crap shoes, I want a great bespoke shine shoe, Berluti or Lobb?

im pretty sure payless just started a bespoke program. you should check it out.
post #122 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

Come on guys, LV has crap shoes, I want a great bespoke shine shoe, Berluti or Lobb?
Umm, this may sound crazy, but which do you prefer?
post #123 of 147
Thread Starter 

I just started looking for bespoke shoes makers, so I don't know too much, which you do you prefer?

post #124 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

Come on guys, LV has crap shoes, I want a great bespoke shine shoe, Berluti or Lobb?

Agreed,

Clarks Shoes are the best. clarks.com.cn
post #125 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

I just started looking for bespoke shoes makers, so I don't know too much, which you do you prefer?

There are a lot of good ones out there. It really comes down to style. They all have their own way of doing things and seem to prefer certain styles.
post #126 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

I just started looking for bespoke shoes makers, so I don't know too much, which you do you prefer?

ill be serious for a moment. it seems you are clearly not ready for bespoke. you have no idea what you want or like.

start with RTW from different makers, get a feel for the styles and fits you like. and then, when you actually know what you like, you can go bespoke. otherwise you are wasting your time and money.
post #127 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Excellent cheese in that country, as well.

pfffft... American organic locavore cheese is better now. Known fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The wine is ok, too.

pfffft... American wine is better now. Proven with blind taste statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinsfan View Post

Nothing beats their croissants.

pfffft... American viennoiseries are better now. Something about the organic locavore butter that's better. Know your facts please
post #128 of 147
french boy likes his new country. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #129 of 147

This thread is great and should be stickied and made mandatory reading for newbies like me…so full of accurate and honest information. facepalm.gif

 

Forget about my planned visits to London House, Charvet, Lobb, and Ambrosi. Off to visit Brunello Rubinacci, Recep Cesur, Bayden, and Clarks! 

post #130 of 147
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


ill be serious for a moment. it seems you are clearly not ready for bespoke. you have no idea what you want or like.
start with RTW from different makers, get a feel for the styles and fits you like. and then, when you actually know what you like, you can go bespoke. otherwise you are wasting your time and money.

Ready for bespoke?

 

Man, I have the time and the money, so I think I am ready, do you think the major guys that goes to SR visit SF before it? They don't go and get their bespoke suits, simple like that.

post #131 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

Ready for bespoke?

Man, I have the time and the money, so I think I am ready, do you think the major guys that goes to SR visit SF before it? They don't go and get their bespoke suits, simple like that.

lol, you may have time and money, but you are about to waste them both. you have no clue what you want style wise, you have no idea what will look good on you. i imagine people ease into bespoke, or they are born into it, and thats their way of life since being young. either way, they have some inkling of what they are looking for.

you seem to be going at this totally blind.
post #132 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

Ready for bespoke?

Man, I have the time and the money, so I think I am ready, do you think the major guys that goes to SR visit SF before it? They don't go and get their bespoke suits, simple like that.

Bespoke = Getting the thing in your head made into real things in your hands.

If you have nothing in your head, then what can you have made?

In other news trolls look best in DB suits because it slims their bulk. Brown tones work best with the green skin and flannels make for a nice contrast in texture.
post #133 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

pfffft... American organic locavore cheese is better now. Known fact
pfffft... American wine is better now. Proven with blind taste statistics
pfffft... American viennoiseries are better now. Something about the organic locavore butter that's better. Know your facts please

I kind of like New York bread, bakery, pastry anything better than anywhere. Must be the water.

I love French wine. I cannot afford the good American stuff. Too pricey.
post #134 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMan View Post

This thread is great and should be stickied and made mandatory reading for newbies like me…so full of accurate and honest information. facepalm.gif

Forget about my planned visits to London House, Charvet, Lobb, and Ambrosi. Off to visit Brunello Rubinacci, Recep Cesur, Bayden, and Clarks! 
Skipping London House for Rubinacci? Sounds like a smart move. Oh, and you might have quite the wait after your visit to Ambrosi.
post #135 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


lol, you may have time and money, but you are about to waste them both. you have no clue what you want style wise, you have no idea what will look good on you. i imagine people ease into bespoke, or they are born into it, and thats their way of life since being young. either way, they have some inkling of what they are looking for.
you seem to be going at this totally blind.

 

Yes, thats true, he don't seen to be prepared.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best bespoke service of world