or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best bespoke service of world
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best bespoke service of world

post #1 of 147
Thread Starter 

I am looking for some bespoke suits, money is not the problem, I heard that Hardy Amies has the best ones.

 

So, I want to know from you, where can I find the best bespoke suit?

post #2 of 147

I would say Brioni or Kiton directly in Italy.

post #3 of 147
Nathan Road, TST, Hong Kong. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4 of 147
there was a guy that posted here some time ago, based in LA,. You had to first buy a membership/subscription and if he accepted you, he would make you a suit. Forgot his name, jake or jacob something, very big time.
post #5 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

Nathan Road, TST, Hong Kong. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I second your opinion
post #6 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

Nathan Road, TST, Hong Kong. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

94 Nathan Road (upstairs), Kowloon, to be exact.
post #7 of 147
Not to be rude to any of you guys suggesting Sam's tailor, but what makes him so famous? I took a look at his website and his own suit looks poorly measured and he doesn't seem to be dressed well.

I am just curious what's the hype about Sam's tailor? And what are the price range like for his bespoke services?
post #8 of 147
I will suggest Anything that mentioned in SF will be food enough for partial level
post #9 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

Not to be rude to any of you guys suggesting Sam's tailor, but what makes him so famous? I took a look at his website and his own suit looks poorly measured and he doesn't seem to be dressed well.
I am just curious what's the hype about Sam's tailor? And what are the price range like for his bespoke services?

Believe me, I am not recommending Sam's. Just upstairs from Sam's is W.W. Chan. To call Chan the "best bespoke service in the world" might be a stretch, but they might well be the best for the money, seriously.
post #10 of 147
There is no best bespoke service IMO. The top few all offer nearly the same quality and from then on it all boils down to emotions.

It all depends on the style of the house and whether you can connect with the house(Their history). It also depends on the connection you build with your tailor.
post #11 of 147

Paddock go to London to Savile Row. The cut is the most important aprt of the suit, and the best cut in the world is there. Hong Kong tailors were trained by the British military. A Savile Row suit has more style and you will; get a straighter cut.ie will flatter the figure.

good luck with your spend

Brendon 

post #12 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post

I am looking for some bespoke suits, money is not the problem, I heard that Hardy Amies has the best ones.

So, I want to know from you, where can I find the best bespoke suit?

A lot of good information in this threak:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/170554/noob-here-wait-till-london-or-no
post #13 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post

Believe me, I am not recommending Sam's. Just upstairs from Sam's is W.W. Chan. To call Chan the "best bespoke service in the world" might be a stretch, but they might well be the best for the money, seriously.

Thanks, that makes more sense. I have heard great things about WW Chan, and looking at Alan's suit made by Chan from the Armoury, I wouldn't disagree that they do make nice suits. How are the price range for WW Chan's?
post #14 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post

94 Nathan Road (upstairs), Kowloon, to be exact.

WW Chan.
post #15 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

Not to be rude to any of you guys suggesting Sam's tailor, but what makes him so famous? I took a look at his website and his own suit looks poorly measured and he doesn't seem to be dressed well.
I am just curious what's the hype about Sam's tailor? And what are the price range like for his bespoke services?

2010...
314
HK$2000, It hasn't fallen apart yet.
Edited by MikeDT - 6/23/12 at 8:27am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best bespoke service of world