or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Isaia Sample Sale in NY - 26th June 75% Off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Isaia Sample Sale in NY - 26th June 75% Off

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2012/06/19/isaia_2.php

 

Would have to be the day I leave NY for London. Hope I'm able to make it in the morning...

 

 

Quote:

Deal: Up to 75% off Italian suits, sportcoats, shirts, ties, and more

 
Where/When: Tuesday, June 26 through Friday, June 29. Tues—Thurs 10am—7pm, Fri 10am—1pm. 225 Fifth Ave between 26th and 27th Sts (no phone)

Link: Isaia

Ends: Friday, 29 Jun 2012

post #2 of 13
Goody. smile.gif
post #3 of 13
bounce2.gif

Spoo, leave some sizes for us nod[1].gif
post #4 of 13
happy about this even though i won't be indulging.
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 

I'll be outside at 5:00am in a tent, anyone is welcome to join me!

post #6 of 13
Do you like it that much? I was there about 1-2 years ago and it was ok. I came out with a light cashmere sweater. Nothing like the Paul Stuart or Asprey sales of old.
post #7 of 13
I'm looking forward to the Pal Zileri sample sale; should be less crowded.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

Do you like it that much? I was there about 1-2 years ago and it was ok. I came out with a light cashmere sweater. Nothing like the Paul Stuart or Asprey sales of old.

frown.gif
post #9 of 13
some one proxy me a 36R navy wool sportscoat? shog[1].gif
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli View Post

some one proxy me a 36R navy wool sportscoat? shog[1].gif

22388894.jpg
post #11 of 13
don't get too excited. this sale has always been terrible.
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen View Post

don't get too excited. this sale has always been terrible.

 

I am not happy to hear that.

post #13 of 13
Key phrase: up to 75 percent off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: Isaia Sample Sale in NY - 26th June 75% Off