or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What *don't* you wear?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What *don't* you wear? - Page 9

post #121 of 173
I'm not understanding all of the bowtie hatred.
post #122 of 173
It's really great that most of the best dressed men in the world are posting in this thread, sharing their deep insights and remarkable life experiences.

I'm kinda in awe.
post #123 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

It's really great that most of the best dressed men in the world are posting in this thread, sharing their deep insights and remarkable life experiences.
I'm kinda in awe.

You are referring to Reev's absence?
post #124 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post

I'll be willing to bet that lots of the listed items are there because the poster does not have the body shape to wear them.


+1000000000

post #125 of 173

Is this the government officials thread? 

post #126 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Speedos
Y Front
Funny ties
Pocket squares

Try not to buy suits or sc with breast pocket.

post #127 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snedley View Post

I guess he never heard of short sleeves.lol8%5B1%5D.gif If you're a person who needs to roll up sleeves all the time for some job then perhaps you're a short sleeve guy.

If the world is SF, that guy is dooooooooomed. Long sleeve shirt rolled up is no-no, short sleeve shirt is no-no. Perhaps he can just go topless and go "come at me bro".
post #128 of 173
  • Reverse pleated pants
  • Ties over 3.75'' inches
  • Paisley ties
  • 3 button suits (Doesn't suit my frame)
  • Power suits
  • Tassle loafers
post #129 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonorously View Post

  • Reverse pleated pants
  • Ties over 3.75'' inches
  • Paisley ties
  • 3 button suits (Doesn't suit my frame)
  • Power suits
  • Tassle loafers

I would totally wear it.
367
And it is being developed by Cyberdyne.
post #130 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

It's really great that most of the best dressed men in the world are posting in this thread, sharing their deep insights and remarkable life experiences.
I'm kinda in awe.

 

maybe more people should join the "F. Corbera Center For iGents Who Can't Dress Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too" where we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking. Blue Steel!

post #131 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

I would totally wear it.
367
And it is being developed by Cyberdyne.

Wow!! Cyberdyne is actually a real company. Judgement Day, when we're taken over cyborgs.

When I searched "Power Suit" on Google, this one top of the list...
267
...then the rest was various cyborg, exoskeleton and gundam type things.
Edited by MikeDT - 6/25/12 at 5:01am
post #132 of 173

never wear flip-flops/sandals out in public unless at a beach/doing nautical things, in the yard, or running a quick errand. all these dudes going to town with flip-flops on just buggers the heck out of me! you don't look good, and no one wants to see your ugly ass feet!

post #133 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofstyle85 View Post

Try not to buy suits or sc with breast pocket.

You do need PS..

I used to wear them and stopped 10 years ago...
Edited by lasbar - 6/25/12 at 8:23am
post #134 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

I'm not understanding all of the bowtie hatred.
I've never liked them except with a dinner jacket. I hate them on myself, and rarely see someone else who looks good wearing one.
post #135 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I've never liked them except with a dinner jacket. I hate them on myself, and rarely see someone else who looks good wearing one.

Boooooo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What *don't* you wear?