That feeling when you get a 'Please review your purchase' email before the shirts have been shipped :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:56 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 665
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 189644/29/14 at 10:16pmpost #9963 of 189644/30/14 at 5:25ampost #9964 of 189644/30/14 at 8:01ampost #9965 of 189644/30/14 at 8:24ampost #9966 of 189644/30/14 at 8:26ampost #9967 of 189644/30/14 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by CosmeDaniel
I received my "Indigo Chambray:Light and Airy" shirt today.
On first impressions it seems like a really nice fabric. Much softer than a similar J.Crew shirt I have. Will try to update sometime in the week after I've had a chance to launder and wear. Probably shouldn't have gotten it as a button down, but meh. Out of the box: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Please excuse the lower quality cellphone pics.
(Also ordered "White With Blue Black Checks")
Thanks for posting. The color looks rather grey, more than the slubby chambray, or is it just the pic. How about the light and airy aspect?post #9968 of 189644/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Agreed... the entire picture looks black and white. Maybe introduce some color in to it? Wooden floor? Outdoors?
I've got a similar shirt, but linen, on the way in about a week.post #9969 of 189644/30/14 at 10:25ampost #9970 of 189644/30/14 at 10:37ampost #9971 of 189644/30/14 at 10:54ampost #9972 of 189644/30/14 at 10:56ampost #9973 of 189644/30/14 at 11:07amShoe update - still waiting, and could be waiting a while longer. I got an email last week saying it could be another month or longer by the time the shoes are ready. I think their original estimate was 2-3 months, and it's been just about 3 months now at this point, so at this rate I'll probably be lucky to get them within 4 months of the original order. Apparently they've made and remade them a few times, but they haven't shipped them because they were not satisfied with the quality, so I have to commend them for waiting until they get something they are happy with instead of just shipping them to meet a deadline.
Also, my last pair of trousers were ordered about 6 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten a response to my email asking for an update. I'm interested to see what happens with this pair, because they're trying to fix the bow leg and forward hips issues. Hopefully I get them soon so I can post pics of the results here.post #9974 of 189644/30/14 at 12:18pmpost #9975 of 189644/30/14 at 1:28pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1461 Active Users (287 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 5 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 5 minutes ago
- › What underwear if any do you wear with white linen pants? 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...