That feeling when you get a 'Please review your purchase' email before the shirts have been shipped :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 665
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 165554/29/14 at 10:16pmpost #9963 of 165554/30/14 at 5:25ampost #9964 of 165554/30/14 at 8:01ampost #9965 of 165554/30/14 at 8:24ampost #9966 of 165554/30/14 at 8:26ampost #9967 of 165554/30/14 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by CosmeDaniel
I received my "Indigo Chambray:Light and Airy" shirt today.
On first impressions it seems like a really nice fabric. Much softer than a similar J.Crew shirt I have. Will try to update sometime in the week after I've had a chance to launder and wear. Probably shouldn't have gotten it as a button down, but meh. Out of the box: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Please excuse the lower quality cellphone pics.
(Also ordered "White With Blue Black Checks")
Thanks for posting. The color looks rather grey, more than the slubby chambray, or is it just the pic. How about the light and airy aspect?post #9968 of 165554/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Agreed... the entire picture looks black and white. Maybe introduce some color in to it? Wooden floor? Outdoors?
I've got a similar shirt, but linen, on the way in about a week.post #9969 of 165554/30/14 at 10:25ampost #9970 of 165554/30/14 at 10:37ampost #9971 of 165554/30/14 at 10:54ampost #9972 of 165554/30/14 at 10:56ampost #9973 of 165554/30/14 at 11:07amShoe update - still waiting, and could be waiting a while longer. I got an email last week saying it could be another month or longer by the time the shoes are ready. I think their original estimate was 2-3 months, and it's been just about 3 months now at this point, so at this rate I'll probably be lucky to get them within 4 months of the original order. Apparently they've made and remade them a few times, but they haven't shipped them because they were not satisfied with the quality, so I have to commend them for waiting until they get something they are happy with instead of just shipping them to meet a deadline.
Also, my last pair of trousers were ordered about 6 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten a response to my email asking for an update. I'm interested to see what happens with this pair, because they're trying to fix the bow leg and forward hips issues. Hopefully I get them soon so I can post pics of the results here.post #9974 of 165554/30/14 at 12:18pmpost #9975 of 165554/30/14 at 1:28pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Currently, there are 1441 Active Users (405 Members and 1036 Guests)
- › http://nitroshredadvice.com/luxoderm/ 23 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...