or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 627

post #9391 of 13309
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

Luxire, the descriptions of all of those say "Canvas" - assume that is a mistake in the adding process.


Thank you Lachyzee, the same has been corrected.

post #9392 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by table21 View Post

The trial shirt is $60 bucks now that is what I was paying for a real shirt 2 weeks ago.

Not sure what you think you are entitled to, but you dont get anything of that quality for that price elsewhere.

I still have no idea why you cannot just send a fitting shirt in to get replicated? Then it fits and you can order 3-5 shirts at once and all of the sudden it's only $5 on top per shirt.
post #9393 of 13309
Thread Starter 
post #9394 of 13309

Just got confirmation that the price increase on the Navy Chambray by Brembana is permanent. :confused:

post #9395 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen Vriend View Post

Received my custom moleskin pants yesterday. I am not very happy with the results, the measurements are completely off, everything is off by 1 centimetre or more.

I hope they will set it right.

Serious?
post #9396 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post


Serious?

 

Yep. It's really bad. 

 

Here are some examples:

 

Inseam needed to be 33" thats about 84 cm.

 

 

Waistband needed to be 16.5" thats about 42cm. 

 

post #9397 of 13309
Pretty useless to post pictures of the end without showing the starting point.
Pretty sure the error is on you and not Luxire, just judging from how you present your argument.
post #9398 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGuffen View Post
 

Just got confirmation that the price increase on the Navy Chambray by Brembana is permanent. :confused:

 

lol human beings... we don't want something until we can't have it.

 

Until the price hike that fabric was rarely mentioned and now we have a period of international mourning.

 

It's a nice fabric (worth even the new price IMO) but it's not the be all and end all. 

post #9399 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurious View Post

Pretty useless to post pictures of the end without showing the starting point.
Pretty sure the error is on you and not Luxire, just judging from how you present your argument.

If I zoom out so far at inseam and waistband the pics will be unclear. Here is some more proof.

 

Needs to be 18cm 

 

Needs to be 30cm

 

post #9400 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen Vriend View Post

Yep. It's really bad. 

Here are some examples:

While I don't agree with the other posters here who are quick to blame you, isn't this a cotton garment that is expected to shrink a little?
post #9401 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzAzul View Post


While I don't agree with the other posters here who are quick to blame you, isn't this a cotton garment that is expected to shrink a little?

Moleskin fabric won't shrink that much, it's a really dense fabric. No fabric shrinks 1cm.

 

I agree with your opinion, I can take some more pics with the whole measure tape. 

post #9402 of 13309
I am still not really convinced and it seems less than 1cm, which I think is perfectly acceptable as margin of error.
The cuffs for example should be measured uncuffed.

Are the pants unwearable?
post #9403 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurious View Post

I am still not really convinced and it seems less than 1cm, which I think is perfectly acceptable as margin of error.
The cuffs for example should be measured uncuffed.

Are the pants unwearable?

 

Waistband is to large, the rest is not perfect as expected. Iff I order some MTO pants I'll expect better measurements

 

Edit: 1cm is a lot on MTO pants.

post #9404 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurious View Post

I am still not really convinced and it seems less than 1cm, which I think is perfectly acceptable as margin of error.
The cuffs for example should be measured uncuffed.

Are the pants unwearable?

 

1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.

post #9405 of 13309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

 

1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.

I agree.

 

If I can specify the dimensions for 0.25"exactly an error of 1cm is not acceptable.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread