Thank you Lachyzee, the same has been corrected.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 627post #9391 of 189104/8/14 at 12:28amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9392 of 189104/8/14 at 1:54amQuote:
Not sure what you think you are entitled to, but you dont get anything of that quality for that price elsewhere.
I still have no idea why you cannot just send a fitting shirt in to get replicated? Then it fits and you can order 3-5 shirts at once and all of the sudden it's only $5 on top per shirt.post #9393 of 189104/8/14 at 2:05amThread Starterpost #9394 of 189104/8/14 at 2:17ampost #9395 of 189104/8/14 at 7:26ampost #9396 of 189104/8/14 at 7:45ampost #9397 of 189104/8/14 at 7:50ampost #9398 of 189104/8/14 at 7:53amQuote:
lol human beings... we don't want something until we can't have it.
Until the price hike that fabric was rarely mentioned and now we have a period of international mourning.
It's a nice fabric (worth even the new price IMO) but it's not the be all and end all.post #9399 of 189104/8/14 at 7:57amQuote:
If I zoom out so far at inseam and waistband the pics will be unclear. Here is some more proof.
Needs to be 18cm
Needs to be 30cmpost #9400 of 189104/8/14 at 8:00ampost #9401 of 189104/8/14 at 8:05amQuote:
Moleskin fabric won't shrink that much, it's a really dense fabric. No fabric shrinks 1cm.
I agree with your opinion, I can take some more pics with the whole measure tape.post #9402 of 189104/8/14 at 8:15ampost #9403 of 189104/8/14 at 8:20amQuote:
Waistband is to large, the rest is not perfect as expected. Iff I order some MTO pants I'll expect better measurements
Edit: 1cm is a lot on MTO pants.post #9404 of 189104/8/14 at 8:23amQuote:
1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.post #9405 of 189104/8/14 at 8:28amQuote:
If I can specify the dimensions for 0.25"exactly an error of 1cm is not acceptable.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...