Thank you Lachyzee, the same has been corrected.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 2:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 627
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure what you think you are entitled to, but you dont get anything of that quality for that price elsewhere.
I still have no idea why you cannot just send a fitting shirt in to get replicated? Then it fits and you can order 3-5 shirts at once and all of the sudden it's only $5 on top per shirt.
lol human beings... we don't want something until we can't have it.
Until the price hike that fabric was rarely mentioned and now we have a period of international mourning.
It's a nice fabric (worth even the new price IMO) but it's not the be all and end all.
If I zoom out so far at inseam and waistband the pics will be unclear. Here is some more proof.
Needs to be 18cm
Needs to be 30cm
Moleskin fabric won't shrink that much, it's a really dense fabric. No fabric shrinks 1cm.
I agree with your opinion, I can take some more pics with the whole measure tape.
Waistband is to large, the rest is not perfect as expected. Iff I order some MTO pants I'll expect better measurements
Edit: 1cm is a lot on MTO pants.
1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.
If I can specify the dimensions for 0.25"exactly an error of 1cm is not acceptable.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Vass 40.5 Bordeaux calf oxfords 4 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Shell Cordovan Attache 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 6 minutes ago
- › Freemans Sporting Club Isle of Man Parka Size L Olive 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...