or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 59

post #871 of 11623
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcHulsebosch View Post

Is it possible to get the same shipping arrangement for the Netherlands as the one you have for the UK: free shipping above $100, as the two countries aren't that far apart.

 

Site says it is currently free shipping on all orders?

post #872 of 11623
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcHulsebosch View Post

Is it possible to get the same shipping arrangement for the Netherlands as the one you have for the UK: free shipping above $100, as the two countries aren't that far apart.

 

Option added.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

 

Site says it is currently free shipping on all orders?

 

Yes, Free to US and Canada

post #873 of 11623
Thread Starter 

Luxire Pants: Guaranteed accurate size, Extensively hand-made

 

 

 

 

 

post #874 of 11623
^ Very nice smile.gif
post #875 of 11623
I placed an order on tuesday morning and got the shipping notification on thursday night. With a bit of luck on shipping that could be an amazing turnaround.
post #876 of 11623
The pants look great. I really enjoy my two shirts thus far and look forward to completing a larger order. Quick question on the pants - are they lined, and if so, to where (by default)?
post #877 of 11623
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbresler View Post

The pants look great. I really enjoy my two shirts thus far and look forward to completing a larger order. Quick question on the pants - are they lined, and if so, to where (by default)?


By default, cotton, linen pants are not lined, woolen ones would be lined to the knee. Any pant can be lined in any manner on request. Again, no extra charges :)

post #878 of 11623

 Man, pants look good.

post #879 of 11623
Thread Starter 

Grey Chino is back in stock, Khaki-Tan Corduroy added

 

2 New Glen plaids - coming soon

 

 

post #880 of 11623
Any chance Luxire will have a look book? I'd really like to see some more pictures of your pants being worn before I make the plunge smile.gif
post #881 of 11623
Luxire, on a standard curved hem of yours, how much shorter are the side seams compared to the front/back of the shirt?
post #882 of 11623
Are there any other colours of corduroy that aren't yet online?
post #883 of 11623
Thread Starter 

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

Any chance Luxire will have a look book? I'd really like to see some more pictures of your pants being worn before I make the plunge smile.gif


Trusting our dear customers to create a look-book right here in due course.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarg View Post

Are there any other colours of corduroy that aren't yet online?

 

Currently no. But on the lookout.

post #884 of 11623
Thread Starter 

 

2 Nice button-downs - The Purple Green Tatersall and Blue Pink Tattersall Oxford

post #885 of 11623

First order placed! Blue gingham and navy light chinos!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread