They look great, but the sleeves all look way too long to me, man. Your cuffs shouldn't come halfway up your thumbs, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 568post #8506 of 166212/27/14 at 6:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 166212/27/14 at 7:29pmQuote:
What trousers did you order?post #8508 of 166212/27/14 at 8:00pm
They basically resolve to a light grey from a distance, but the glen plaid pattern with the blue overcheck is really beautiful close up. Actually, I just noticed they added a new pic of the fabric made up into a pair of pants, I think those might be mine.
Might get these next:
http://custom.luxire.com/products/hunt_winterbotham_brown_plaid_glenpost #8509 of 166212/27/14 at 8:49pmpost #8510 of 166212/27/14 at 8:54pmpost #8511 of 166212/27/14 at 9:19pmpost #8512 of 166212/27/14 at 11:19pmpost #8513 of 166212/28/14 at 12:48ampost #8514 of 166212/28/14 at 1:10amThis is a copy of a Mazarelli shirt Luxire recently did for me:
I extended the shoulder seam a little, and I think it is now at the right place. But you can see that I get this pulling in the armpit. My impression is that the sleeve is the problem. The underside seems shorter than the outside of the sleeve. This is fine when my arm is at my side, but it restricts movement. When I raise my arm the fabric on the top of the shoulder pops up. Is the solution to rebalance the sleeve by adding a little fabric to the underside, i.e. where it goes in to the armpit?post #8515 of 166212/28/14 at 2:01amI am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.post #8516 of 166212/28/14 at 4:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Bakkerrr
I am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.
Is it really a problem?
If you want a slim shirt, stuff like this happens. If you want to accommodate movement, it'll look a little less slim.post #8517 of 166212/28/14 at 4:57amThread Starterpost #8518 of 166212/28/14 at 6:06amQuote:
thank you. i see people post these armpit issues all the time, but if you want a slim bicep, the arm opening is going to be smaller, and it'll look this way. i've come to embrace it.post #8519 of 166212/28/14 at 6:08ampost #8520 of 166212/28/14 at 6:15am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 second ago
- › Last Price Drop New Old Stock Braided Leather Braces Cognac (Rep... 47 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - Alden Color 4 Wingtip Boot and Alden Color 2... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...