They look great, but the sleeves all look way too long to me, man. Your cuffs shouldn't come halfway up your thumbs, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:29 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 568post #8506 of 190342/27/14 at 6:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 190342/27/14 at 7:29pmQuote:
What trousers did you order?post #8508 of 190342/27/14 at 8:00pm
They basically resolve to a light grey from a distance, but the glen plaid pattern with the blue overcheck is really beautiful close up. Actually, I just noticed they added a new pic of the fabric made up into a pair of pants, I think those might be mine.
Might get these next:
http://custom.luxire.com/products/hunt_winterbotham_brown_plaid_glenpost #8509 of 190342/27/14 at 8:49pmpost #8510 of 190342/27/14 at 8:54pmpost #8511 of 190342/27/14 at 9:19pmpost #8512 of 190342/27/14 at 11:19pmpost #8513 of 190342/28/14 at 12:48ampost #8514 of 190342/28/14 at 1:10amThis is a copy of a Mazarelli shirt Luxire recently did for me:
I extended the shoulder seam a little, and I think it is now at the right place. But you can see that I get this pulling in the armpit. My impression is that the sleeve is the problem. The underside seems shorter than the outside of the sleeve. This is fine when my arm is at my side, but it restricts movement. When I raise my arm the fabric on the top of the shoulder pops up. Is the solution to rebalance the sleeve by adding a little fabric to the underside, i.e. where it goes in to the armpit?post #8515 of 190342/28/14 at 2:01amI am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.post #8516 of 190342/28/14 at 4:29amQuote:Originally Posted by Bakkerrr
I am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.
Is it really a problem?
If you want a slim shirt, stuff like this happens. If you want to accommodate movement, it'll look a little less slim.post #8517 of 190342/28/14 at 4:57amThread Starterpost #8518 of 190342/28/14 at 6:06amQuote:
thank you. i see people post these armpit issues all the time, but if you want a slim bicep, the arm opening is going to be smaller, and it'll look this way. i've come to embrace it.post #8519 of 190342/28/14 at 6:08ampost #8520 of 190342/28/14 at 6:15am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 26 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...