They look great, but the sleeves all look way too long to me, man. Your cuffs shouldn't come halfway up your thumbs, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 568
What trousers did you order?
They basically resolve to a light grey from a distance, but the glen plaid pattern with the blue overcheck is really beautiful close up. Actually, I just noticed they added a new pic of the fabric made up into a pair of pants, I think those might be mine.
Might get these next:
I extended the shoulder seam a little, and I think it is now at the right place. But you can see that I get this pulling in the armpit. My impression is that the sleeve is the problem. The underside seems shorter than the outside of the sleeve. This is fine when my arm is at my side, but it restricts movement. When I raise my arm the fabric on the top of the shoulder pops up. Is the solution to rebalance the sleeve by adding a little fabric to the underside, i.e. where it goes in to the armpit?
I am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.
Is it really a problem?
If you want a slim shirt, stuff like this happens. If you want to accommodate movement, it'll look a little less slim.
thank you. i see people post these armpit issues all the time, but if you want a slim bicep, the arm opening is going to be smaller, and it'll look this way. i've come to embrace it.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 30 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 41 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 48 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pants Thread! Sizes 34-38" Incotex, Mabitex, Borrelli, Hickey... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)