They look great, but the sleeves all look way too long to me, man. Your cuffs shouldn't come halfway up your thumbs, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 568
Styleforum Top Picks
What trousers did you order?
They basically resolve to a light grey from a distance, but the glen plaid pattern with the blue overcheck is really beautiful close up. Actually, I just noticed they added a new pic of the fabric made up into a pair of pants, I think those might be mine.
Might get these next:
I extended the shoulder seam a little, and I think it is now at the right place. But you can see that I get this pulling in the armpit. My impression is that the sleeve is the problem. The underside seems shorter than the outside of the sleeve. This is fine when my arm is at my side, but it restricts movement. When I raise my arm the fabric on the top of the shoulder pops up. Is the solution to rebalance the sleeve by adding a little fabric to the underside, i.e. where it goes in to the armpit?
I am dealing with the same issues on upperarm/biceps/armhole. The whole shirt is perfect but fabric is pulling around my armpit. Armhole and biceps are wide enough. I don't know what to change next. It's practically the same issue that some other members are describing and posting pictures. I am really curious about solutions on this.
Is it really a problem?
If you want a slim shirt, stuff like this happens. If you want to accommodate movement, it'll look a little less slim.
thank you. i see people post these armpit issues all the time, but if you want a slim bicep, the arm opening is going to be smaller, and it'll look this way. i've come to embrace it.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] DRIES VAN NOTEN Net sweater █ sz. Medium 45 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] DRIES VAN NOTEN BAGGY LINEN CARGO TROUSERS █ sz.48 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 6 minutes ago
- › Levis Selvedge Denim 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...