or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 566

post #8476 of 13240
Thread Starter 

Shirt-jacket made of Navy Moleskin with no lining.

 

post #8477 of 13240
Is there a difference in price usually for entirely unstructured and unlined sports coats than resemble work shirts more closely - like this does? It's gorgeous, by the way.
post #8478 of 13240
Anyone had any linen trousers made yet? If so, which linen and how did it go?
Edited by thejoker - 2/27/14 at 7:14am
post #8479 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker View Post

Anyone had any linen trosers made yet? If so, which linen and how did it go?

+1

post #8480 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

Shirt-jacket made of Navy Moleskin with no lining.

 

What is the price for this in Linen?

post #8481 of 13240
@mrjester what's the 7138, any pic?
post #8482 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

@mrjester what's the 7138, any pic?

It's the 1738 collar: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/6780#post_6807372

post #8483 of 13240
Thread Starter 

Have added this product for ordering the item above.

 

Affordable Pricing. It is a standardized product, no customizations allowed.

 

Can be a good option to order your first jacket to test fit.

 

As we have a small team and limited capacity for making these jackets, will disable the product after about 20 orders,

post #8484 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Have added this product for ordering the item above.

Affordable Pricing. It is a standardized product, no customizations allowed.

Can be a good option to order your first jacket to test fit.

As we have a small team and limited capacity for making these jackets, will disable the product after about 20 orders,

Surprised to see the "no customizations allowed." Isn't that your whole raison d'etre?
post #8485 of 13240
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post


Surprised to see the "no customizations allowed." Isn't that your whole raison d'etre?

 

Were not sure either. But, this is a quick and low-cost product with a purpose.

 

Fully customized jackets are always available.

post #8486 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post

the collar, which is the English Spread with 3.25" points.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Does this one have a number?

Or will "@luxire English Spread" do?
post #8487 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Does this one have a number?

Or will "@luxire English Spread" do?

It's the "English Spread" but with 3.25" points. (The standard points are only 3".) I also asked for it to be lightly fused with a soft interlining.
post #8488 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post

It's the "English Spread" but with 3.25" points. (The standard points are only 3".) I also asked for it to be lightly fused with a soft interlining.

Thanks. I was going to customize it like you, but the base is Luxire's English Spread, name-wise?
post #8489 of 13240
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker View Post

Anyone had any linen trousers made yet? If so, which linen and how did it go?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLane View Post
 

+1

Had three pairs of pants made. First pair weren't linen. Second and third were. 

Spoiler'd since I've posted them 1000 times (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Both linens are Luxire linen. Brown/chocolate and the off-white. They're unpressed above since they were straight out of the box. But I press them myself.

I like them a LOT. They fit great. The only complaint I have is when you press them, the press at the knees is gone in a heartbeat since, well, it's linen. I was thinking that, if I got a 3rd pair, I'd ask them to run a stitch down the front and back for a permanent press. I forgot what it's called but I know it's hardly visible. Obviously that's not a complaint against Luxire. It's just linen being linen.
 

The off-white linen was well received on multiple dates. :-)

post #8490 of 13240
Are the off white linens see through?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread