i'll pay you $5 to do a thorough write-up of your experience, it could really give the rest of us the push to go ahead and do something similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 3:04 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 565
The shirt is awsome, the Cotton-Linen-Chambray seems to be very very nice and the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray looks like the linen brother of the Brembana Navy Chambray (I have to check if I didn't get the Brembana by accident). Just the RTW shirt is not my cup of coffee, but for the price, it is okay.
PS: Did anyone receive the Grandi & Rubinelli swatches so far?
Decided to try the NOBDII. It's a nice collar but I probably won't get more than this one. The NOBDI and 7138 are my favorites.
My only signature. 4" gauntlet with no button. Makes mornings easier and I can still roll my sleeves just fine.
Navy Chambray by Brembana. Color is (almost) accurate. I'll wear this shirt some time next year. It's already pretty much summer here and I'm breaking out the linens.
Swatches (Click to show)
Swatches: You can see the Indigo Linen is almost the exact same, except it's linen. That'll probably be my next order, along with the seersucker.... since I can wear them all year. Camera battery was dying, pictures not quite fantastic. Apologies. Let me know if you want better detail on any.
For Fun (Click to show)
All the other more casual ones:
(Waiting to be ironed)
Edited by mrjester - 2/26/14 at 9:32am
Overcoat made in the 30 Oz 100% Wool
The fabric is a real workhorse. It will withstand snow, rain and wind like none other. Feels a bit stiff due to the close weave. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coat came, fits well, weighs about 6.5 tons. Scared for the closet rod.
Will try to post more pictures later.
Links to fabrics (Click to show)
Better pic of the collar (might move the buttons for a better roll)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Turner - 2/27/14 at 12:05pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › John Lobb Dark Brown Museum Calf Polish 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about Levis denim jacket 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)