i'll pay you $5 to do a thorough write-up of your experience, it could really give the rest of us the push to go ahead and do something similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8462 of 188412/26/14 at 7:09ampost #8463 of 188412/26/14 at 7:19ampost #8464 of 188412/26/14 at 7:24ampost #8465 of 188412/26/14 at 7:39am
The shirt is awsome, the Cotton-Linen-Chambray seems to be very very nice and the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray looks like the linen brother of the Brembana Navy Chambray (I have to check if I didn't get the Brembana by accident). Just the RTW shirt is not my cup of coffee, but for the price, it is okay.
PS: Did anyone receive the Grandi & Rubinelli swatches so far?post #8466 of 188412/26/14 at 8:15ampost #8467 of 188412/26/14 at 8:33ampost #8468 of 188412/26/14 at 8:45ampost #8469 of 188412/26/14 at 9:10am
Decided to try the NOBDII. It's a nice collar but I probably won't get more than this one. The NOBDI and 7138 are my favorites.
My only signature. 4" gauntlet with no button. Makes mornings easier and I can still roll my sleeves just fine.
Navy Chambray by Brembana. Color is (almost) accurate. I'll wear this shirt some time next year. It's already pretty much summer here and I'm breaking out the linens.
Swatches: You can see the Indigo Linen is almost the exact same, except it's linen. That'll probably be my next order, along with the seersucker.... since I can wear them all year. Camera battery was dying, pictures not quite fantastic. Apologies. Let me know if you want better detail on any.And for kicks, my favorite Luxire shirts. Newest excluded.
All the other more casual ones:
(Waiting to be ironed)
Edited by mrjester - 2/26/14 at 9:32ampost #8470 of 188412/26/14 at 9:23ampost #8471 of 188412/26/14 at 9:26ampost #8472 of 188412/26/14 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Overcoat made in the 30 Oz 100% Wool
The fabric is a real workhorse. It will withstand snow, rain and wind like none other. Feels a bit stiff due to the close weave. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coat came, fits well, weighs about 6.5 tons. Scared for the closet rod.
Will try to post more pictures later.post #8473 of 188412/26/14 at 3:16pm
Better pic of the collar (might move the buttons for a better roll)
Edited by Turner - 2/27/14 at 12:05pmpost #8474 of 188412/26/14 at 5:23pmpost #8475 of 188412/26/14 at 5:25pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 43 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › JOHN ELLIOTT CO - KITO SWEATPANT SZ MEDIUM 1 minute ago
- › Thom Browne Size 3 / Large Bespoke Wool Suit Prince of Wales Check 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...