i'll pay you $5 to do a thorough write-up of your experience, it could really give the rest of us the push to go ahead and do something similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8462 of 176192/26/14 at 7:09ampost #8463 of 176192/26/14 at 7:19ampost #8464 of 176192/26/14 at 7:24ampost #8465 of 176192/26/14 at 7:39am
The shirt is awsome, the Cotton-Linen-Chambray seems to be very very nice and the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray looks like the linen brother of the Brembana Navy Chambray (I have to check if I didn't get the Brembana by accident). Just the RTW shirt is not my cup of coffee, but for the price, it is okay.
PS: Did anyone receive the Grandi & Rubinelli swatches so far?post #8466 of 176192/26/14 at 8:15ampost #8467 of 176192/26/14 at 8:33ampost #8468 of 176192/26/14 at 8:45ampost #8469 of 176192/26/14 at 9:10am
Decided to try the NOBDII. It's a nice collar but I probably won't get more than this one. The NOBDI and 7138 are my favorites.
My only signature. 4" gauntlet with no button. Makes mornings easier and I can still roll my sleeves just fine.
Navy Chambray by Brembana. Color is (almost) accurate. I'll wear this shirt some time next year. It's already pretty much summer here and I'm breaking out the linens.
Swatches: You can see the Indigo Linen is almost the exact same, except it's linen. That'll probably be my next order, along with the seersucker.... since I can wear them all year. Camera battery was dying, pictures not quite fantastic. Apologies. Let me know if you want better detail on any.And for kicks, my favorite Luxire shirts. Newest excluded.
All the other more casual ones:
(Waiting to be ironed)
Edited by mrjester - 2/26/14 at 9:32ampost #8470 of 176192/26/14 at 9:23ampost #8471 of 176192/26/14 at 9:26ampost #8472 of 176192/26/14 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Overcoat made in the 30 Oz 100% Wool
The fabric is a real workhorse. It will withstand snow, rain and wind like none other. Feels a bit stiff due to the close weave. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coat came, fits well, weighs about 6.5 tons. Scared for the closet rod.
Will try to post more pictures later.post #8473 of 176192/26/14 at 3:16pm
Better pic of the collar (might move the buttons for a better roll)
Edited by Turner - 2/27/14 at 12:05pmpost #8474 of 176192/26/14 at 5:23pmpost #8475 of 176192/26/14 at 5:25pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › A comprehensive guide to Italian shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Charvet questions 14 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 26 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 27 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan