i'll pay you $5 to do a thorough write-up of your experience, it could really give the rest of us the push to go ahead and do something similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8462 of 164552/26/14 at 7:09ampost #8463 of 164552/26/14 at 7:19ampost #8464 of 164552/26/14 at 7:24ampost #8465 of 164552/26/14 at 7:39am
The shirt is awsome, the Cotton-Linen-Chambray seems to be very very nice and the Washed Indigo Linen Chambray looks like the linen brother of the Brembana Navy Chambray (I have to check if I didn't get the Brembana by accident). Just the RTW shirt is not my cup of coffee, but for the price, it is okay.
PS: Did anyone receive the Grandi & Rubinelli swatches so far?post #8466 of 164552/26/14 at 8:15ampost #8467 of 164552/26/14 at 8:33ampost #8468 of 164552/26/14 at 8:45ampost #8469 of 164552/26/14 at 9:10am
Decided to try the NOBDII. It's a nice collar but I probably won't get more than this one. The NOBDI and 7138 are my favorites.
My only signature. 4" gauntlet with no button. Makes mornings easier and I can still roll my sleeves just fine.
Navy Chambray by Brembana. Color is (almost) accurate. I'll wear this shirt some time next year. It's already pretty much summer here and I'm breaking out the linens.
Swatches: You can see the Indigo Linen is almost the exact same, except it's linen. That'll probably be my next order, along with the seersucker.... since I can wear them all year. Camera battery was dying, pictures not quite fantastic. Apologies. Let me know if you want better detail on any.And for kicks, my favorite Luxire shirts. Newest excluded.
All the other more casual ones:
(Waiting to be ironed)
Edited by mrjester - 2/26/14 at 9:32ampost #8470 of 164552/26/14 at 9:23ampost #8471 of 164552/26/14 at 9:26ampost #8472 of 164552/26/14 at 9:59amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Overcoat made in the 30 Oz 100% Wool
The fabric is a real workhorse. It will withstand snow, rain and wind like none other. Feels a bit stiff due to the close weave. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coat came, fits well, weighs about 6.5 tons. Scared for the closet rod.
Will try to post more pictures later.post #8473 of 164552/26/14 at 3:16pm
Better pic of the collar (might move the buttons for a better roll)
Edited by Turner - 2/27/14 at 12:05pmpost #8474 of 164552/26/14 at 5:23pmpost #8475 of 164552/26/14 at 5:25pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros Japanese slim fit Japanese moto... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 6 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...