Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 49post #721 of 1883612/21/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #722 of 1883612/21/12 at 8:25ampost #723 of 1883612/21/12 at 1:10pmpost #724 of 1883612/21/12 at 2:32pmpost #725 of 1883612/22/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, we ship world wide, use Fedex 2-day service by default.
At places where Fedex does not deliver, we use the post office.
Will also update the same on the website. Thank you, for letting us know.post #726 of 1883612/22/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #727 of 1883612/22/12 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #728 of 1883612/22/12 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by chuckb
Any chance you have or will have some University Stripe oxfords (like the Brooks Brothers ones)? I'd be particularly interested in blue, red, or green.
I would think that this one is a close match in terms of stripes. It is blue, we also have red, will make it available in a few minutes. Will need to check if we have green.post #729 of 1883612/22/12 at 12:26pmThread Starterpost #730 of 1883612/22/12 at 2:08pmpost #731 of 1883612/22/12 at 4:12pmThe Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etcpost #732 of 1883612/22/12 at 4:47pmpost #733 of 1883612/22/12 at 5:19pmpost #734 of 1883612/22/12 at 7:20pmThread StarterQuote:
A pair of jeans we made recently. It is made by Arvind, the world largest manufacturer of denim. Color of stitch thread by default for the one listed would be black, but any color can be chosen. A clean look is given by default, studs can be added to pocket ends or places of choice. Studs / buttons would be brass by default. Copper, chrome can be added too.
Any kind of partial discoloration, fading, color effects, thread effects can be added for extra charge.post #735 of 1883612/22/12 at 7:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
The Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etc
It is actually a perfect shade of navy. Will rescan and upload.
The waistband would be curtained using shirting fabric. parts of the waist band are attached by hand. Waistband would always be split. Bottom would be hand hemmed. It would be completely made on a single needle machine
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 16 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 21 minutes ago
- › The Official 2015 Cheapies Find of the Year Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 35 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...