Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 49post #721 of 1662912/21/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #722 of 1662912/21/12 at 8:25ampost #723 of 1662912/21/12 at 1:10pmpost #724 of 1662912/21/12 at 2:32pmpost #725 of 1662912/22/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, we ship world wide, use Fedex 2-day service by default.
At places where Fedex does not deliver, we use the post office.
Will also update the same on the website. Thank you, for letting us know.post #726 of 1662912/22/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #727 of 1662912/22/12 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #728 of 1662912/22/12 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by chuckb
Any chance you have or will have some University Stripe oxfords (like the Brooks Brothers ones)? I'd be particularly interested in blue, red, or green.
I would think that this one is a close match in terms of stripes. It is blue, we also have red, will make it available in a few minutes. Will need to check if we have green.post #729 of 1662912/22/12 at 12:26pmThread Starterpost #730 of 1662912/22/12 at 2:08pmpost #731 of 1662912/22/12 at 4:12pmThe Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etcpost #732 of 1662912/22/12 at 4:47pmpost #733 of 1662912/22/12 at 5:19pmpost #734 of 1662912/22/12 at 7:20pmThread StarterQuote:
A pair of jeans we made recently. It is made by Arvind, the world largest manufacturer of denim. Color of stitch thread by default for the one listed would be black, but any color can be chosen. A clean look is given by default, studs can be added to pocket ends or places of choice. Studs / buttons would be brass by default. Copper, chrome can be added too.
Any kind of partial discoloration, fading, color effects, thread effects can be added for extra charge.post #735 of 1662912/22/12 at 7:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
The Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etc
It is actually a perfect shade of navy. Will rescan and upload.
The waistband would be curtained using shirting fabric. parts of the waist band are attached by hand. Waistband would always be split. Bottom would be hand hemmed. It would be completely made on a single needle machine
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Australian Members 38 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Studio D'Artisan // T-Shirt // Size (Japanese) XL 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments // Striped Henley // Size Large 4 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...