Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 49post #721 of 1754512/21/12 at 7:12amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #722 of 1754512/21/12 at 8:25ampost #723 of 1754512/21/12 at 1:10pmpost #724 of 1754512/21/12 at 2:32pmpost #725 of 1754512/22/12 at 8:02amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, we ship world wide, use Fedex 2-day service by default.
At places where Fedex does not deliver, we use the post office.
Will also update the same on the website. Thank you, for letting us know.post #726 of 1754512/22/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #727 of 1754512/22/12 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #728 of 1754512/22/12 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by chuckb
Any chance you have or will have some University Stripe oxfords (like the Brooks Brothers ones)? I'd be particularly interested in blue, red, or green.
I would think that this one is a close match in terms of stripes. It is blue, we also have red, will make it available in a few minutes. Will need to check if we have green.post #729 of 1754512/22/12 at 12:26pmThread Starterpost #730 of 1754512/22/12 at 2:08pmpost #731 of 1754512/22/12 at 4:12pmThe Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etcpost #732 of 1754512/22/12 at 4:47pmpost #733 of 1754512/22/12 at 5:19pmpost #734 of 1754512/22/12 at 7:20pmThread StarterQuote:
A pair of jeans we made recently. It is made by Arvind, the world largest manufacturer of denim. Color of stitch thread by default for the one listed would be black, but any color can be chosen. A clean look is given by default, studs can be added to pocket ends or places of choice. Studs / buttons would be brass by default. Copper, chrome can be added too.
Any kind of partial discoloration, fading, color effects, thread effects can be added for extra charge.post #735 of 1754512/22/12 at 7:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
The Navy Twill looks more like a plum? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-twill
Looking good, though.
Some info in the pant construction would be good, ie curtained waistband? Split waistband? etc
It is actually a perfect shade of navy. Will rescan and upload.
The waistband would be curtained using shirting fabric. parts of the waist band are attached by hand. Waistband would always be split. Bottom would be hand hemmed. It would be completely made on a single needle machine
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 18 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 53 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › NWOB Stuart's Choice Boots 10 D 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan