Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 463
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6932 of 1894912/29/13 at 2:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by johanm
Pulled the trigger on my first shirt (sky blue oxford) and trousers (270-300g khaki twill). Also ordered a bunch of swatches and look forward to reporting back to this thread with observations.
Has anyone sent a canvassed sportcoat or suit jacket in to be replicated? I'm considering sending a bespoke jacket to get duped out for a variety of tweed, corduroy, and linen sportcoats. The value proposition is highly intriguing. I'm just a little curious about what level of quality to expect - don't want to have unrealistic expectations and get disappointed. Are they going to nail every detail of front/back balance, curve of quarters, pocket/dart placement, shoulder construction, arm taper, etc? Or is this bound to be a $5-600 mistake?
interested in this as well..post #6933 of 1894912/29/13 at 3:04pmWishlist for 2014:
30-35% linen 70-65% cotton blends in solid and white university stripes (pastel colours, orange, yellow, blues)
summer coloured pima cotton fabrics for polo shirts. Thinking solids or solid like (mottled) fabrics in burned orange, coffee, ecru, off white and white.
Generally i prefer muted, subdued colours over anything bright.post #6934 of 1894912/29/13 at 3:24pmpost #6935 of 1894912/29/13 at 4:39pmpost #6936 of 1894912/30/13 at 4:47ampost #6937 of 1894912/30/13 at 6:37amQuote:
I've heard it wrinkles very easily and is not heavy weight at all.
If someone has firsthand knowledge of both Warzone Plus White and Warzone White fabrics, I'd like to hear what you think about them.post #6938 of 1894912/30/13 at 6:39ampost #6939 of 1894912/30/13 at 6:39ampost #6940 of 1894912/30/13 at 6:53ampost #6941 of 1894912/30/13 at 7:03ampost #6942 of 1894912/30/13 at 7:32amQuote:
I have the warzone. It is very thick. If someone says it isn't thick then they are crazy.post #6943 of 1894912/30/13 at 7:35ampost #6944 of 1894912/30/13 at 7:45am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1370 Active Users (284 Members and 1086 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 12 minutes ago
- › Dsquared Jacket year? 13 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › deception 16 minutes ago
- › Boglioli K Jacket - Cotton/Linen Size 36US/46IT - NWOT 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...