or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 446

post #6676 of 13283
Is there any way of getting full details of my previous order ?

I want to order more shirts with the same measurements as last time and dont want to go through the hassle of taking measurements again shog[1].gif
post #6677 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

Is there any way of getting full details of my previous order ?

I want to order more shirts with the same measurements as last time and dont want to go through the hassle of taking measurements again shog[1].gif

Can't you just check your email?
post #6678 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

Is there any way of getting full details of my previous order ?

I want to order more shirts with the same measurements as last time and dont want to go through the hassle of taking measurements again shog[1].gif

Just quote the order # in the notes of your new order.  That is all I do (i.e. Use order #4000 for style and measurements but with the following changes...).

post #6679 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Can't you just check your email?

I really should have, just didnt cross my mind that the order confirmation email would have full details. Anyway, I checked my mail after your advise and funnily I dont have any mail from luxire maybe because I didnt create an account while ordering the first time.
post #6680 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I really should have, just didnt cross my mind that the order confirmation email would have full details. Anyway, I checked my mail after your advise and funnily I dont have any mail from luxire maybe because I didnt create an account while ordering the first time.

That sounds odd, because in my experience, everywhere sends an order confirmation regardless of whether or not you create an account with them. I'm sure after some back and forth they'll be able to find your order number. Good luck.
post #6681 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

For those who like these: Vintage style high-waisted Oxford Bags:

 

 

 

 

woop woop! can't wait for my pair!

post #6682 of 13283

Get my first Luxire shirt and you can see it here:

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/66405#post_6797876

 

11 days from the order to the receipt is very fast and the shirt fits very well.

Thanks Luxire and this was not my last order.

post #6683 of 13283
Very nice, DC! Whats the fabric and how do you like it?
post #6684 of 13283
ORm4cvo.jpg
post #6685 of 13283

That cord shirt looks so soft

post #6686 of 13283
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbfn View Post

Very nice, DC! Whats the fabric and how do you like it?

it´s Pale Blue Poplin 2/100 and fit of the shirt and the fabric are very good.

post #6687 of 13283

A simple question to all veterans: If I need a waist with different front and back waist size. How do you usually order it and do the shirt arrive as ordered (with different front and back waist size)?

post #6688 of 13283
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ORm4cvo.jpg

 

NOBD, what fabric is the cord? 

post #6689 of 13283
post #6690 of 13283
Is that a single yoke on the navy small gingham?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread