or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 412

post #6166 of 9687
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

7Xo3oMc.jpg


And denim swatches (if people are interested, I'll take better pics when I have sun again smile.gif):

QpTFwBf.jpg

Fabric of shirts?

post #6167 of 9687

Did you pay for the button upgrade or are these the regular ones?

post #6168 of 9687
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

7Xo3oMc.jpg


And denim swatches (if people are interested, I'll take better pics when I have sun again smile.gif):

QpTFwBf.jpg

Wow.  Looks similar to some of the fabrics on my gitman vintage shirts, except with mop buttons and a spread collar.  I'm drooling over my laptop right now....

 

:nodding:

post #6169 of 9687

Hey clapeyron,

 

these are the regular buttons if I am not mistaken.

And yes, they are awesome. :D

 

Cheers,

 

Erik

post #6170 of 9687
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

7Xo3oMc.jpg


And denim swatches (if people are interested, I'll take better pics when I have sun again smile.gif):

QpTFwBf.jpg

Love the collars, are those the NOBD ones?
post #6171 of 9687
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Metropolis View Post

Fabric of shirts?

LbyGXoA.jpg


Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

Did you pay for the button upgrade or are these the regular ones?

I paid for the upgrade.


Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

Wow.  Looks similar to some of the fabrics on my gitman vintage shirts, except with mop buttons and a spread collar.  I'm drooling over my laptop right now...

Fluids and electronics - better be careful. smile.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by quuz View Post

Love the collars, are those the NOBD ones?

Yes, NOBD I.
post #6172 of 9687
That blueish green oxford looks great, I may need to pick that up if the blue university stripes oxford takes longer to restock
post #6173 of 9687
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

7Xo3oMc.jpg


And denim swatches (if people are interested, I'll take better pics when I have sun again smile.gif):

QpTFwBf.jpg

What did you included in the note for the collar of the university striped shirt?

post #6174 of 9687
Both collars are the same and are called "NOBD I" (or "NOBD 1"). There's more info on them in this thread.
post #6175 of 9687
Luxire, I have been trying to reach you without success for two weeks now. Kindly get back to me at your leisure.
post #6176 of 9687
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Luxire, I have been trying to reach you without success for two weeks now. Kindly get back to me at your leisure.


I thought mails are being replied at near real-time now. Will have this checked.

post #6177 of 9687
Is the luxire person on here Teresa James or someone else?
post #6178 of 9687
Thread Starter 
post #6179 of 9687
Blueish Green University Stripes Oxford (NOBD I) - Blue University Stripes Oxford (NOBD II)
(Both Brembana.)

spNtwGW.jpg



t4QyPaC.jpg



wpHF6BW.jpg
post #6180 of 9687
Classic Blue Oxford - Sky Blue Oxford

JyqP5Ir.jpg


2pH1QCE.jpg


EzFJgxP.jpg



The Classic (on the left) is heavier and more grey-blue.

(And ironing unfused collars is hard... smile.gif)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread