Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 8:50 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 406
I actually just wore my shirt in this fabric today, so I can weigh in. I'd say it looks closer to the fabric in your first picture - truth be told, when I got it I thought maybe I was sent the regular Oxford instead of the pinpoint. In my experience pinpoint is usually quite a lot finer, whereas this is relatively coarse. Either way though, I like the fabric a lot, I'm just not sure what it actually is. I feel like it would be helpful for them to list fabric weights for all fabrics, to reduce the likelihood of having fabrics be substantially lighter or heavier than expected. I had the opposite issue with the green stripe oxford, as it was a bit lighter than I was anticipating. Again, I do like the fabric, but it's not as beefy as I thought it would be.
Luxire just responded and the remake is the correct fabric. The first one was probably the classic blue oxford. So, they essentially just made my shirt from the incorrect fabric the first time, and I ordered the remake based on that fabric. If I would have known, I would have just asked for the classic blue oxford fabric on the remake. They offered to remake it again, but the shirt fits so I'm just going to keep it, and I'll get the blue oxford on my next order.
It is a sturdy fabric without being too stiff. Classic oxford indeed.
A question to everyone: Any suggestions about light blue and white fabrics? I want to avoid the sheen and see through of some poplins but not move to a visible patterned texture (although, twill might be an option).
The Best Gifts This Holiday Season are here: Luxire 2014 Leather Wallets
Made from the best Italian leather
This is something I really would like, however do you have anything a bit slimmer. I have been trying to get a bill fold with 6 card slots and 1 cash slot to make it a very slim wallet.
Which fabric is it if you don't mind my asking? Perfect color and wale width. Canvased or uncanvased?
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Fatty to Meathead (PICS) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...