Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 406
I actually just wore my shirt in this fabric today, so I can weigh in. I'd say it looks closer to the fabric in your first picture - truth be told, when I got it I thought maybe I was sent the regular Oxford instead of the pinpoint. In my experience pinpoint is usually quite a lot finer, whereas this is relatively coarse. Either way though, I like the fabric a lot, I'm just not sure what it actually is. I feel like it would be helpful for them to list fabric weights for all fabrics, to reduce the likelihood of having fabrics be substantially lighter or heavier than expected. I had the opposite issue with the green stripe oxford, as it was a bit lighter than I was anticipating. Again, I do like the fabric, but it's not as beefy as I thought it would be.
Luxire just responded and the remake is the correct fabric. The first one was probably the classic blue oxford. So, they essentially just made my shirt from the incorrect fabric the first time, and I ordered the remake based on that fabric. If I would have known, I would have just asked for the classic blue oxford fabric on the remake. They offered to remake it again, but the shirt fits so I'm just going to keep it, and I'll get the blue oxford on my next order.
It is a sturdy fabric without being too stiff. Classic oxford indeed.
A question to everyone: Any suggestions about light blue and white fabrics? I want to avoid the sheen and see through of some poplins but not move to a visible patterned texture (although, twill might be an option).
The Best Gifts This Holiday Season are here: Luxire 2014 Leather Wallets
Made from the best Italian leather
This is something I really would like, however do you have anything a bit slimmer. I have been trying to get a bill fold with 6 card slots and 1 cash slot to make it a very slim wallet.
Which fabric is it if you don't mind my asking? Perfect color and wale width. Canvased or uncanvased?
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Shirting Fabric- Is Acorn still the best bet? 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › Glasses Advice 17 minutes ago
- › Online stores that offer Tom Ford? 20 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Thương Hiệu Đồng Hồ Hàng Đầu Thế Giới – Đồng Hồ Casio 27 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)