or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 405

post #6061 of 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

The The PerfectBD® by blazerandtie x Luxire.
More soon.


You could hangar small aircraft in there, man. Is that the aesthetic?

I'll admit I don't get button-down collars.
post #6062 of 12767
Thread Starter 

60 New Flannel Options: 100% Australian Merino Wool Made in Italy. Hunt and Winterbottom

Unbelievable Price.

 

post #6063 of 12767
Luxire:

What would be the price for a three-piece suit (full canvas) in a $249 price point fabric? A couple of those new flannels would make bitchin' suits.
post #6064 of 12767

Luxire you seem to have an every growing range of fabrics, any chance of a deep purple soon?  Like the japanese one you added recently but without the particularly pattern?

post #6065 of 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post



Absolute Yes. The softness, warmth and comfort of Thermolite will make it an excellent thing to wear.

I'd be interested too. What kind of price are we looking at?
post #6066 of 12767
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post

Luxire:

What would be the price for a three-piece suit (full canvas) in a $249 price point fabric? A couple of those new flannels would make bitchin' suits.

 

Prices best discussed on email as there can be a lot of options. Will send you a PM to get started.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post
 

Luxire you seem to have an every growing range of fabrics, any chance of a deep purple soon?  Like the japanese one you added recently but without the particularly pattern?

 

This is an option. Makes an amazing shirt.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post


I'd be interested too. What kind of price are we looking at?

 

Prices best discussed on email as there can be a lot of options. Will send you a PM to get started.

post #6067 of 12767
Received my remade shirt after waiting about a month...the shirt fits perfectly, but Luxire used the wrong fabric facepalm.gif It was supposed to be the pinpoint blue oxford. I don't know what it actually is - it's a light blue fabric that is thinner and has more of a sheen to it than my original shirt that didn't fit. I saved the first shirt to compare measurements when the remake arrived, and I could tell right away that it was not the same fabric. Time to take some pics and send another email to Luxire...
post #6068 of 12767
^
What a mess, I empathize... uhoh.gif
post #6069 of 12767
I just sent an email to Luxire and here are the pics:

Original shirt (my order was for the blue pinpoint oxford):



Remake:



It's hard to properly capture the texture in the photos, but you can see that the original shirt looked more like a regular oxford cloth, while the remake almost looks a little more like a royal oxford. Does anyone else out there have the blue pinpoint oxford fabric? Care to comment on how the fabric feels IRL?

The more I look at both shirts, the more I'm starting to think that maybe Luxire sent me the wrong fabric the first time, and then the correct fabric on the remake. The problem is that I really liked the fabric on the original shirt, but the measurements are much better on the remake. I really want to like Luxire, but this is starting to get annoying.
post #6070 of 12767
Order placed for a pair of ecru twill chinos trousers and a pair of Dugdale light grey flannel trousers. Especially looking forward to seeing the latter as it seems a reasonable option for flannel trousers going forward.
post #6071 of 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

 

Prices best discussed on email as there can be a lot of options. Will send you a PM to get started.

 

 

This is an option. Makes an amazing shirt.

 

 

 

Hi Luxire thanks for the response, I always assumed that was more of a black shirt but could just be my monitor if you say its purple will put it on my next order as it does look schmick.

post #6072 of 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

I just sent an email to Luxire and here are the pics:

Original shirt (my order was for the blue pinpoint oxford):
Remake:
It's hard to properly capture the texture in the photos, but you can see that the original shirt looked more like a regular oxford cloth, while the remake almost looks a little more like a royal oxford. Does anyone else out there have the blue pinpoint oxford fabric? Care to comment on how the fabric feels IRL?

The more I look at both shirts, the more I'm starting to think that maybe Luxire sent me the wrong fabric the first time, and then the correct fabric on the remake. The problem is that I really liked the fabric on the original shirt, but the measurements are much better on the remake. I really want to like Luxire, but this is starting to get annoying.

I actually just wore my shirt in this fabric today, so I can weigh in. I'd say it looks closer to the fabric in your first picture - truth be told, when I got it I thought maybe I was sent the regular Oxford instead of the pinpoint. In my experience pinpoint is usually quite a lot finer, whereas this is relatively coarse. Either way though, I like the fabric a lot, I'm just not sure what it actually is. I feel like it would be helpful for them to list fabric weights for all fabrics, to reduce the likelihood of having fabrics be substantially lighter or heavier than expected. I had the opposite issue with the green stripe oxford, as it was a bit lighter than I was anticipating. Again, I do like the fabric, but it's not as beefy as I thought it would be.
post #6073 of 12767
I have a shirt in the pinpoint oxford, and it looks like Beatlegeuse's remake. Looks to me like you two got the regular oxford instead.

I also have a swatch of Luxire's blue royal oxford and it is the same fabric as the pinpoint oxford.
post #6074 of 12767

Must has mis-measured my order, got my first ever luxire shirt and it's totally unwearable. Way too tight in the chest, so much so that it's hard to guiage if it fits well in the other parts.

 

Much disappoint.

post #6075 of 12767

Speaking of wrong fabrics I ordered some swatches and the one labeled white with red pin stripes was clearly the red dress stripes (which I didn't order at all) swatch. I ordered the same swatch again, let's see what I get this time.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread