Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41
Styleforum Top Picks
Ventile is preferable for trench coat construction.
If I recall it is heavy and only so-so in waterproofing along with expensive. While a good choice perhaps not the best for a cheaper trench?
Look here, for example, at a lot of cheaper waterproof fabrics available with relatively similar performance.
Just received my Sky Blue Micro Herringbone and Luxurious White from Luxire. Sadly, there are multiple problems and am hopefully that Luxire will correct this. And I haven't even tried them on yet... is anyone else having these issues?? i'm getting worried that the deal may be too good to be true and i'll have to go back to Proper Cloth.
1. The collars on both shirts are stained with a blue dot -- see attached photo.
2. The white collar on the shirt shirt is a different color white than the rest of the shirt. This makes the shirt unwearable.
3. The monogram looks awful -- see attached photo.
4. I ordered on Cyber Monday and asked for the collar stay package... they sent a pink gingham pocket square.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had the same issues 1. and 3.
The blue dot is from the water pen we use for marking crucial items while making. It is a cleaner option compared to chalk.
The dots vanish on contact with water. We do it before packing but some seem to be getting missed. Will review the process.
Monograms: For their romanticism, everytime we revert to handmade monograms, we get such issues. We have thus switched to machine-made again for now.
Interesting. Would go for it depending on the price then. May experiment with the light weight synthetics before moving up to more premium fibers.
Yes, that would be a good idea.
If you email the body measurements, I could mail back the corresponding shirt measurements.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 44 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Longwing Non-Shell Recommendation Help 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by LA Guy
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw