or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 9817
Sounds good.
post #62 of 9817
do you plan on making women's shirts too?
post #63 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sripradeep View Post

This shirt was made for me; received it today, great quality for price.


Thank you Sripradeep.

 

Am glad you liked the shirt.

post #64 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post

do you plan on making women's shirts too?

 

In the works but will take a couple of months. We do have the team ready, the website is holding us back.

 

We need to launch pants first and then we will focus on women's shirts and possibly dresses.

post #65 of 9817
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

We need to launch pants first and then we will focus on women's shirts and possibly dresses.

I was going to ask about this and thrilled that you're already pursuing it. If you can make trousers to spec (or near) with the quality of your shirts, I'll be sending you some to copy pronto!
post #66 of 9817
I have a suggestion that might assist some in deciding which fabrics to select.

It's helpful with the images to include a finished shirt, or some other way to gauge the size of the patterns (gingham in particular, but also some of the stripes/plaids).

For example, I was considering the classic blue white gingham, but after seeing the custom one a few pages ago, I've decided against it as I feel the size of the pattern is more on the casual side and I was looking for something closer to the size of the white black gingham pattern.

Anyway, just thought it might help.

As far as gingham colors go, the aforementioned blue in a smaller-size pattern as well as red, purple and brown would probably be ones I would be very interested in.

I have one shirt and I'm going to order several more shortly. Very pleased so far with the quality and the fit.
post #67 of 9817
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post



Thank you Lachyzee.
Yes, we have been lacking in that area. But many new fabrics in basic colors and weaves are being added. We should see a few tomorrow as well.

Any word on these new ones? Or just a description would do. I want to place an order but I'd like to see these first.
post #68 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Essex View Post

I have a suggestion that might assist some in deciding which fabrics to select.
It's helpful with the images to include a finished shirt, or some other way to gauge the size of the patterns (gingham in particular, but also some of the stripes/plaids).
For example, I was considering the classic blue white gingham, but after seeing the custom one a few pages ago, I've decided against it as I feel the size of the pattern is more on the casual side and I was looking for something closer to the size of the white black gingham pattern.
Anyway, just thought it might help.
As far as gingham colors go, the aforementioned blue in a smaller-size pattern as well as red, purple and brown would probably be ones I would be very interested in.
I have one shirt and I'm going to order several more shortly. Very pleased so far with the quality and the fit.


Thank you Christopher.

 

Absolutely agree with your suggestion. We are doing two things to add of shirt images to the site:

1. Using a software to generate images of the shirt to reflect correct pattern size.

2. Photographing shirts as and when they are made on order and then adding it to the site.

 

We need to do these steps faster and more proactively than we have been doing so far.

 

The classic Blue Gingham has been updated with a real shirt image.

 

The navy Gigham is smaller in size than the blue, but slightly bigger than the black.


Edited by luxire - 9/6/12 at 11:03pm
post #69 of 9817
Thread Starter 

 

Eyecandy :)


Edited by luxire - 9/6/12 at 11:11pm
post #70 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post


I was going to ask about this and thrilled that you're already pursuing it. If you can make trousers to spec (or near) with the quality of your shirts, I'll be sending you some to copy pronto!

 

Will let you know Razl when we are ready to make them. Quality wise there should be nothing to worry about. Like our shirts, the pants would stand their own among the best.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post


Any word on these new ones? Or just a description would do. I want to place an order but I'd like to see these first.

 

Yes, have the scans ready for some and working on the upload. Hopefully later tonight we should complete a few. We added some a few hours ago.

Do keep an eye on this page. New additions will first be seen here.

post #71 of 9817
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

In the works but will take a couple of months. We do have the team ready, the website is holding us back.

We need to launch pants first and then we will focus on women's shirts and possibly dresses.

nice! pants are always needed. My little brother has a 28" waist and chicken legs. hard to find pants for him.

Have too many shirts myself unfortunately. But getting measurements from him and will place an order probably early next week.
post #72 of 9817
Finished shirt pics for Sky Blue Oxford, Sky Blue Summer and Blue Summer Oxford would really help me out smile.gif
post #73 of 9817
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post

Finished shirt pics for Sky Blue Oxford, Sky Blue Summer and Blue Summer Oxford would really help me out smile.gif

A couple of those are in the shirt gallery or blog page I think.
post #74 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post

Finished shirt pics for Sky Blue Oxford, Sky Blue Summer and Blue Summer Oxford would really help me out smile.gif


The Sky Blue Oxford and Blue Summer Oxford product pages have been updated with real shirt images. Could not find any for the Sky Blue Summer. Will update when we make it the next time.

post #75 of 9817
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post


Any word on these new ones? Or just a description would do. I want to place an order but I'd like to see these first.


A few added today. Hope you like some of those. http://custom.luxire.com/collections/new

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread