or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 395

post #5911 of 12491
Ah, that's good to hear! I have the swatch, but it's still a bit of a guess (not a big guess with light blue oxford cloth, but still smile.gif).
post #5912 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 


That Sky Blue fabric turned out to be my ideal for a blue oxford shirt. Very archetypal of the beast, IMO.

agreed. i'm about to order another exactly like the one i already have.

post #5913 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Ah, that's good to hear! I have the swatch, but it's still a bit of a guess (not a big guess with light blue oxford cloth, but still smile.gif).

 

Still, they do vary. But you can relax; as topos says above, it's the kind of fabric that you're tempted to order another one of, just to store, in case it goes out of stock. In fact, I probably will do exactly that at some point. It's the classic blue you think of when you think of a blue OCBD.

post #5914 of 12491

I will be another to echo the Sky Blue oxford. It is my favourite casual oxford from Luxire.

 

Anyone have other oxford fabrics that they recommend for casual wear?  I am looking for a dark blue type.  They don't seem to have any though.  

post #5915 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

Still, they do vary. But you can relax; as topos says above, it's the kind of fabric that you're tempted to order another one of, just to store, in case it goes out of stock. In fact, I probably will do exactly that at some point. It's the classic blue you think of when you think of a blue OCBD.

No BD for me...
post #5916 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


No BD for me...

i think your name says it all.

post #5917 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by topos View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


No BD for me...

i think your name says it all.

 

IT IS PRONOUNCED NOBODY!!

post #5918 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

IT IS PRONOUNCED NOBODY!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Nobody tells you what you can and can not wear.
post #5919 of 12491
anyone got some flannel shirt fabric recs?
post #5920 of 12491
@ Luxire

Is there a chance that you will be able to offer Viyella tattersall like they sell at cordings?

http://www.cordings.co.uk/menswear/shirts/multi-gingham-oxford-shirt-2.html

Cheers,

Erik
post #5921 of 12491
I'm out for a peacoat. I found one at Club Monaco that fits dead on. Still curious to see how Luxie's will turn out
post #5922 of 12491
Yes! Shipping confirmation received, and it looks like all items are included. Can't wait to see those swatches. bounce2.gif
post #5923 of 12491
Still waiting on my shipping confirmation. I got an email from Theresa last week saying that my order would ship by the end of the week, but I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything yet. I hope it's ready to ship early this week.
post #5924 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

I'm out for a peacoat. I found one at Club Monaco that fits dead on. Still curious to see how Luxie's will turn out

My brother looked at their new peacoat in XS, and it's pretty much the only one that actually fits him OTR. It's 80/20 wool/nylon though, which matters to some people, and for some it doesn't.

He'll decide which one he goes for, though I'd go with Luxire.
post #5925 of 12491
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

My brother looked at their new peacoat in XS, and it's pretty much the only one that actually fits him OTR. It's 80/20 wool/nylon though, which matters to some people, and for some it doesn't.

He'll decide which one he goes for, though I'd go with Luxire.

I hear you. I"ll layer it with a sweater anyways. Post pics when you get your peacoat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread