I think that's my new Fresco suit that should arrive sometime this morning.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 3:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 389
Styleforum Top Picks
Looks like they're a lighter shade of grey, rather than white. I didn't specify the buttonhole thread colour from memory. I don't mind it, though. I'll let you know for sure in a few hours... it's "out for delivery" as we speak.
It's not a stupid question, since darts can be of variable length, width, and position. I imagine they have a "standard" darts option. I'd probably only customize the darting if I had an existing shirt whose darts gave just the shape I want (I don't).
Yeah I love darts for getting a more on point shilloutte, although to Luxires credit haven't had to add any to most of the shirts so far. I guess measuring the dart and sending them a pic would be the best way to replicate it though.
Better invest in future business (jackets, suits) than fancy websites. Once they are where they want to be, they can update the website.
This is what I did...I used measurements from an existing shirt and told them exactly where to place the darts and it turned out just how I wanted it.
Regarding buttonholes, I use a girl in Paris who takes approx. 200 USD for all buttonholes (front, sleeve and lapel). All are absolutely perfect and equivalent to the highest French quality (Cifonelli, Smalto and so on).
It does make the jacket much more expensive but it also improves it by a great deal.
I'm starting to do the following a lot:
- Order fabric on eBay at a fraction of the price (there are some good sellers)
- Commission a copy of an existing bespoke jacket with a HK-based tailor (and soon with Luxire to test) but without any buttons holes
- do the finishing in Paris
Basically, I'm usually off with 600 USD for a stellar fully canvassed and hand-finished jacket
It is a bit annoying to do this whole process but it's worth it according to me as I get a jacket very similar to what I would pay 1200 USD+ in Paris
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › J.Press York St. x Southwick Navy Merino Wool Blazer 38/40R. 3 roll... 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...