Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 385
Styleforum Top Picks
Hi I made another thread about this, but I'm not getting any answers, so I'll try here:
I want to try out Luxire and I was thinking a white, french-cuff shirt that I want to use for weddings, Christmas and formal occasions. Should such a shirt have pleats and/or a placket? I understand that less detail equals more formality, but I've seen several variations on formal shirts regarding plackets and pleats. So what would be the "correct" setup for a formal shirt like this?
Thanks in advance!
Placed mine on the 6th, have not been successful with order update requests.
At this point I doubt I will pursue a complicated custom jacket project, but continue to simply order shirts.
Back in September. Took a hair over a month.
I ordered pants and two shirts on October 10th, and they shipped today.
I am surprised they made it that fast, last order took 5 weeks.
2 notes however:
-i didnt like the look of shirring on shirtback. seems blousy. next order will be dual side pleats
-on denim pants, the belt loops could be made to accomodate wider belts.
all in all, theyve got me hooked. no more physical shopping, no more visits to alterationists
Photo of the "Monti country checks" now in waywrn. Very pleased with how it made up.
Great collar! Is it a standard Luxire?
No, I modified it when I started ordering from Luxire, to be similar to my older bespoke shirts (albeit that it's softer in feel).
Just placed a new order, this time getting my first pair of trousers from Luxire (a pair of light grey Dugdale summer weight trousers) and also seeing if Luxire can manage a 1-piece collar construction, alongside getting a couple more regular shirts. Chose a cheaper/fun fabric for the one-piece collar shirt, just in case it goes wrong!
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › HDTV~! Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks Live Online 100% FREE... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › HDTV~! Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Live Online 100% FREE NBA TV... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › HDTV~!~~FoX* NeW England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks Online Free... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays