Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 8:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 385
Hi I made another thread about this, but I'm not getting any answers, so I'll try here:
I want to try out Luxire and I was thinking a white, french-cuff shirt that I want to use for weddings, Christmas and formal occasions. Should such a shirt have pleats and/or a placket? I understand that less detail equals more formality, but I've seen several variations on formal shirts regarding plackets and pleats. So what would be the "correct" setup for a formal shirt like this?
Thanks in advance!
Placed mine on the 6th, have not been successful with order update requests.
At this point I doubt I will pursue a complicated custom jacket project, but continue to simply order shirts.
Back in September. Took a hair over a month.
I ordered pants and two shirts on October 10th, and they shipped today.
I am surprised they made it that fast, last order took 5 weeks.
2 notes however:
-i didnt like the look of shirring on shirtback. seems blousy. next order will be dual side pleats
-on denim pants, the belt loops could be made to accomodate wider belts.
all in all, theyve got me hooked. no more physical shopping, no more visits to alterationists
Photo of the "Monti country checks" now in waywrn. Very pleased with how it made up.
Great collar! Is it a standard Luxire?
No, I modified it when I started ordering from Luxire, to be similar to my older bespoke shirts (albeit that it's softer in feel).
Just placed a new order, this time getting my first pair of trousers from Luxire (a pair of light grey Dugdale summer weight trousers) and also seeing if Luxire can manage a 1-piece collar construction, alongside getting a couple more regular shirts. Chose a cheaper/fun fabric for the one-piece collar shirt, just in case it goes wrong!
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 55 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Creed Windsor 8.4 oz BNIB, Creed Windsor on green leather Atomiser... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Sacramento tailor 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...