I think you might want to cut them a little slack on the response times right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 373post #5581 of 1662910/14/13 at 5:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5582 of 1662910/14/13 at 5:37pmpost #5583 of 1662910/14/13 at 5:46pmpost #5584 of 1662910/14/13 at 6:06pmQuote:
Check the tracking information at FedEx, and you can see what have happened with your parcel.post #5585 of 1662910/14/13 at 6:08pm
Thank you for your reply.
It says that the shirt is at a Fedex facility and that at some point there was an incorrect address.
Is this normal/ does it get sorted out or do I have to contact Fedex asap. There was a recent post which says that "Fedex pretends to lose it for a while and then it gets shipped"post #5586 of 1662910/14/13 at 6:58pmpost #5587 of 1662910/14/13 at 8:50pmpost #5588 of 1662910/14/13 at 9:05pmpost #5589 of 1662910/14/13 at 10:47pmpost #5590 of 1662910/14/13 at 11:28pmA bunch of shots of my Luxire suit. Fabric is Dugdale Navy Herringbone (quite heavy), jacket and trousers both half lined. I'm not going to review it since I don't know anything about suits, other than to say I'm very happy. Next one, Minnis Fresco, will be on the way soon I hope.
This also came with a vest that I forgot to take photos of. Next time.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5591 of 1662910/14/13 at 11:44pmpost #5592 of 1662910/15/13 at 12:06ampost #5593 of 1662910/15/13 at 2:45ampost #5594 of 1662910/15/13 at 3:08ampost #5595 of 1662910/15/13 at 6:17am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › How to take a good (outfit) selfie 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Chesterfield Coat (size L, fits Medium) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › 42R/40R birds eye navy Isaia suit (base 'Gregory'). Staple piece! 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...