Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:43 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 362post #5416 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5417 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:43ampost #5418 of 1750410/2/13 at 8:27ampost #5419 of 1750410/2/13 at 9:12ampost #5420 of 1750410/2/13 at 9:26ampost #5421 of 1750410/2/13 at 12:02pm
Well first shirt came in today. Way too tight all over. I love the button/button hole combo they just seem to fit right. Also the collar turned out right.
-way to tight in the arm hole openings its pulling the whole shirt.
-A bit too tight on the sleeves width, might need another 1/4" in sleeve length too
-needs to be let out in the waste, and I am not sure If I got a measurement mixed up or if something was messed up on there end but the hips need to be let out like 4", they are slimmer than the waste.
-The one that I don't really know how to fix is the back of the shirt I seem to have a C shape pull going from shoulder to shoulder running along the yoke about an inch back of the collar (at the center) and ending at the front of the shoulders. I tried showing it in pic 3 but its a but tricky.
finally shirt is about 2-3" too long imo.
What do you guys think?post #5422 of 1750410/2/13 at 12:08pmpost #5423 of 1750410/2/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
its funny they dont really gape at the waste when I sit but its hard to tell because I can't close the bottom button (or two if they are over a pair of jeans)
question? Where do I find the measurements I gave them? I was looking if I had a profile or something on the site but I can seem to find it.
Edited by table21 - 10/2/13 at 12:54pmpost #5424 of 1750410/2/13 at 2:32pmI just got a denim jacket and a pair of grey flannel pants. Pleased with the jacket. Pants have to go back (long drawn out story that I won't get into). I just wanted to mention to anyone thinking of ordering the 99.99 flannel pants. They are incredibly thick. Think of material used for an overcoat. These pants are thicker than all of the other tweed, donegal, wool and other winter weight pants I own. This is great for some, not so great for others.post #5425 of 1750410/2/13 at 6:48pmpost #5426 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:02pmpost #5427 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:16pmpost #5428 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
have you looked at their size chart? presumably you can compare these to whatever shirts you have that fit the way you like. the size measurements look like pretty full-fitting shirts, at least for me.post #5429 of 1750410/2/13 at 7:55pmQuote:
Wow, can't believe I missed that size chart. I'd agree, those are some pretty large numbers. Oh well.post #5430 of 1750410/2/13 at 8:39pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › अमृतसर पंजाब में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 1 minute ago
- › अमरेली गुजरात में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 1 minute ago
- › अलवर राजस्थान में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › इलाहाबाद उत्तर प्रदेश में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › अलीगढ़ उत्तर प्रदेश में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › अकोला महाराष्ट्र में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 3 minutes ago
- › अजमेर राजस्थान में परिवार की समस्या समाधान + 91-8239910405 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan