Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 362
Styleforum Top Picks
Well first shirt came in today. Way too tight all over. I love the button/button hole combo they just seem to fit right. Also the collar turned out right.
-way to tight in the arm hole openings its pulling the whole shirt.
-A bit too tight on the sleeves width, might need another 1/4" in sleeve length too
-needs to be let out in the waste, and I am not sure If I got a measurement mixed up or if something was messed up on there end but the hips need to be let out like 4", they are slimmer than the waste.
-The one that I don't really know how to fix is the back of the shirt I seem to have a C shape pull going from shoulder to shoulder running along the yoke about an inch back of the collar (at the center) and ending at the front of the shoulders. I tried showing it in pic 3 but its a but tricky.
finally shirt is about 2-3" too long imo.
What do you guys think?
its funny they dont really gape at the waste when I sit but its hard to tell because I can't close the bottom button (or two if they are over a pair of jeans)
question? Where do I find the measurements I gave them? I was looking if I had a profile or something on the site but I can seem to find it.
Edited by table21 - 10/2/13 at 12:54pm
have you looked at their size chart? presumably you can compare these to whatever shirts you have that fit the way you like. the size measurements look like pretty full-fitting shirts, at least for me.
Wow, can't believe I missed that size chart. I'd agree, those are some pretty large numbers. Oh well.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NWT ISAIA Gray Wool Cashmere Blend Suit. Size 40R. Retail $3,495 2 minutes ago
- › Hickey freeman suits 3 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Lime Green Leather Coach Wallet 7 minutes ago
- › First Overcoat Under $500 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › mink oil....bad for good leather? 12 minutes ago
- › Must See Documentaries 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays