Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 362
Well first shirt came in today. Way too tight all over. I love the button/button hole combo they just seem to fit right. Also the collar turned out right.
-way to tight in the arm hole openings its pulling the whole shirt.
-A bit too tight on the sleeves width, might need another 1/4" in sleeve length too
-needs to be let out in the waste, and I am not sure If I got a measurement mixed up or if something was messed up on there end but the hips need to be let out like 4", they are slimmer than the waste.
-The one that I don't really know how to fix is the back of the shirt I seem to have a C shape pull going from shoulder to shoulder running along the yoke about an inch back of the collar (at the center) and ending at the front of the shoulders. I tried showing it in pic 3 but its a but tricky.
finally shirt is about 2-3" too long imo.
What do you guys think?
its funny they dont really gape at the waste when I sit but its hard to tell because I can't close the bottom button (or two if they are over a pair of jeans)
question? Where do I find the measurements I gave them? I was looking if I had a profile or something on the site but I can seem to find it.
Edited by table21 - 10/2/13 at 12:54pm
have you looked at their size chart? presumably you can compare these to whatever shirts you have that fit the way you like. the size measurements look like pretty full-fitting shirts, at least for me.
Wow, can't believe I missed that size chart. I'd agree, those are some pretty large numbers. Oh well.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 59 seconds ago
- › Japan proxy 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › NWOB Size 9.5 RLPL Edward Green Leather Canvas 888 Last wingtip... 6 minutes ago
- › NWOB Size 8 RLPL Edward Green Leather Canvas 888 Last wingtip Brogues 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)