Look 11 posts above your post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 360post #5386 of 175279/30/13 at 5:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5387 of 1752710/1/13 at 12:46amThread Starterpost #5388 of 1752710/1/13 at 1:23ampost #5389 of 1752710/1/13 at 1:32amThread StarterQuote:
It is light and fused.
The group photo will be outdated in no time. But, will try to present a picture of the current options.
Yes, zippers are YKK.post #5390 of 1752710/1/13 at 6:46ampost #5391 of 1752710/1/13 at 6:58ampost #5392 of 1752710/1/13 at 7:16amQuote:I don't think so. I think I am wearing them where they are meant to be worn. They fit well in the back, too much in the front..Originally Posted by smoothmoose
^^ Well are you wearing your high rise pants too low? I think it's pretty obvious for most guys to figure out if there is enough room in the crotch when you sit down. When's there's too much, well you'll feel like your pants are hang from your the top of your thighs when you walk.
My first pair is a 11" front, 17" back. Too tight in the crotch when I sit. The second are 12", 18" and too big. Perhaps 11/18 is what i needpost #5393 of 1752710/1/13 at 7:39ampost #5394 of 1752710/1/13 at 8:10amQuote:Sounds like you are converging onto a solution...it's easy to overshoot either way with online MTM.post #5395 of 1752710/1/13 at 2:56pm
Wow sold on a pair of twill chinos, they look good.
Thanks to Luxire to, got my second order, very pleased as usual. Thanks for the linen samples as well, some blue linen shirts and apparently some twill chinos will be ordered in the next cpl of days once I work out how much length to shave off for the linen shirts (want more of a casual look, going to try to find the sweet spot where I could have them untucked with jeans or tucked in with trousers on casual days.
Can't see any on the site but do you have or can you get in any dark or medium purple cloth?post #5396 of 1752710/1/13 at 3:08pmpost #5397 of 1752710/1/13 at 5:34pmpost #5398 of 1752710/1/13 at 6:04pmI have a sweet spot with my shirts. My most recent shirt had some issues, still waiting to hear back from Luxire about a remake, but the length was short enough to be worn untucked and long enough that it will stay tucked in. It works for me because I don't like my dress shirts too long. As long as they're slim enough through the torso with darts in the back, they stay tucked in for me without being too long.post #5399 of 1752710/1/13 at 6:05pmOk guys
I took these pictures really quickly when I got home. Yes I know my mirror is dirty and I"m not an expert on taking pictures (selfies) in the bathroom mirror.
I never wear a suit or even a jacket for work so my apologies if my posture or hand isn't correct. Someone wanted to see my shirt picture earlier in this thread but the light is really bright so you can't tell the fabric really well. I'm happy with the color and fit
Collar is #1738
Edit, there is no collar gap its just the way I'm holding the phone
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Finland 1 second ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Ghaziabad 5 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Ratlam 10 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Barin 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Oman 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Iraq 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Dubai 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan