Look 11 posts above your post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 360post #5386 of 215709/30/13 at 5:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5387 of 2157010/1/13 at 12:46amThread Starterpost #5388 of 2157010/1/13 at 1:23ampost #5389 of 2157010/1/13 at 1:32amThread StarterQuote:
It is light and fused.
The group photo will be outdated in no time. But, will try to present a picture of the current options.
Yes, zippers are YKK.post #5390 of 2157010/1/13 at 6:46ampost #5391 of 2157010/1/13 at 6:58ampost #5392 of 2157010/1/13 at 7:16amQuote:I don't think so. I think I am wearing them where they are meant to be worn. They fit well in the back, too much in the front..Originally Posted by smoothmoose
^^ Well are you wearing your high rise pants too low? I think it's pretty obvious for most guys to figure out if there is enough room in the crotch when you sit down. When's there's too much, well you'll feel like your pants are hang from your the top of your thighs when you walk.
My first pair is a 11" front, 17" back. Too tight in the crotch when I sit. The second are 12", 18" and too big. Perhaps 11/18 is what i needpost #5393 of 2157010/1/13 at 7:39ampost #5394 of 2157010/1/13 at 8:10amQuote:Sounds like you are converging onto a solution...it's easy to overshoot either way with online MTM.post #5395 of 2157010/1/13 at 2:56pm
Wow sold on a pair of twill chinos, they look good.
Thanks to Luxire to, got my second order, very pleased as usual. Thanks for the linen samples as well, some blue linen shirts and apparently some twill chinos will be ordered in the next cpl of days once I work out how much length to shave off for the linen shirts (want more of a casual look, going to try to find the sweet spot where I could have them untucked with jeans or tucked in with trousers on casual days.
Can't see any on the site but do you have or can you get in any dark or medium purple cloth?post #5396 of 2157010/1/13 at 3:08pmpost #5397 of 2157010/1/13 at 5:34pmpost #5398 of 2157010/1/13 at 6:04pmI have a sweet spot with my shirts. My most recent shirt had some issues, still waiting to hear back from Luxire about a remake, but the length was short enough to be worn untucked and long enough that it will stay tucked in. It works for me because I don't like my dress shirts too long. As long as they're slim enough through the torso with darts in the back, they stay tucked in for me without being too long.post #5399 of 2157010/1/13 at 6:05pmOk guys
I took these pictures really quickly when I got home. Yes I know my mirror is dirty and I"m not an expert on taking pictures (selfies) in the bathroom mirror.
I never wear a suit or even a jacket for work so my apologies if my posture or hand isn't correct. Someone wanted to see my shirt picture earlier in this thread but the light is really bright so you can't tell the fabric really well. I'm happy with the color and fit
Collar is #1738
Edit, there is no collar gap its just the way I'm holding the phone
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 1 second ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 26 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...