Look 11 posts above your post.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 360
Styleforum Top Picks
It is light and fused.
The group photo will be outdated in no time. But, will try to present a picture of the current options.
Yes, zippers are YKK.
^^ Well are you wearing your high rise pants too low? I think it's pretty obvious for most guys to figure out if there is enough room in the crotch when you sit down. When's there's too much, well you'll feel like your pants are hang from your the top of your thighs when you walk.
My first pair is a 11" front, 17" back. Too tight in the crotch when I sit. The second are 12", 18" and too big. Perhaps 11/18 is what i need
Wow sold on a pair of twill chinos, they look good.
Thanks to Luxire to, got my second order, very pleased as usual. Thanks for the linen samples as well, some blue linen shirts and apparently some twill chinos will be ordered in the next cpl of days once I work out how much length to shave off for the linen shirts (want more of a casual look, going to try to find the sweet spot where I could have them untucked with jeans or tucked in with trousers on casual days.
Can't see any on the site but do you have or can you get in any dark or medium purple cloth?
I took these pictures really quickly when I got home. Yes I know my mirror is dirty and I"m not an expert on taking pictures (selfies) in the bathroom mirror.
I never wear a suit or even a jacket for work so my apologies if my posture or hand isn't correct. Someone wanted to see my shirt picture earlier in this thread but the light is really bright so you can't tell the fabric really well. I'm happy with the color and fit
Collar is #1738
Edit, there is no collar gap its just the way I'm holding the phone
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 34 seconds ago
- › What Wireless Speakers Do You Recommend? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › I can't find this type of collar anywhere - any MTM stores have this? 2 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays