On the other hand, my amount of named collars is very close to my amount of shirts ordered...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/7/16 at 3:49pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 343post #5132 of 246929/17/13 at 10:58amQuote:
You probably don't need to order like us mere mortals any more; shirts just magically arrive intermittently...post #5133 of 246929/17/13 at 11:03ampost #5134 of 246929/17/13 at 11:57ampost #5135 of 246929/17/13 at 12:29pmpost #5136 of 246929/17/13 at 1:59pmpost #5137 of 246929/17/13 at 2:00pmpost #5138 of 246929/17/13 at 2:19pm
I need some of your help, guys.
Finally I had time to take some pic of the trousers. As I said, I don't have a trouser that fits me right, all of them have this problem and I don't know how to solve it.
I will take the measurements of the Brooks Brothers trouser, which I didn't have when I ordered the Luxire, to get some thing right, like the hip measurement, the lenght and thigh. Waist is going to be decreased too, both fit a bit big.
I already wrote to Theresa to see her recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
Brooks Brothers Chinos (Click to show)
post #5139 of 246929/17/13 at 2:35pmI don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.post #5140 of 246929/17/13 at 2:35pmpost #5141 of 246929/17/13 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by smoothmoose
I don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.
Thanks! Already sent a PM to OTCtailor for help.post #5142 of 246929/17/13 at 3:49pmpost #5143 of 246929/17/13 at 4:23pmpost #5144 of 246929/17/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
I saw this post, and whoa! My Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat was only $210 in February 2012, and now it would cost $300.post #5145 of 246929/18/13 at 4:35amThread Starter
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 24 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › White Tie To Prom? 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL LUGGAGE THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...