On the other hand, my amount of named collars is very close to my amount of shirts ordered...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 343
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5132 of 215729/17/13 at 10:58amQuote:
You probably don't need to order like us mere mortals any more; shirts just magically arrive intermittently...post #5133 of 215729/17/13 at 11:03ampost #5134 of 215729/17/13 at 11:57ampost #5135 of 215729/17/13 at 12:29pmpost #5136 of 215729/17/13 at 1:59pmpost #5137 of 215729/17/13 at 2:00pmpost #5138 of 215729/17/13 at 2:19pm
I need some of your help, guys.
Finally I had time to take some pic of the trousers. As I said, I don't have a trouser that fits me right, all of them have this problem and I don't know how to solve it.
I will take the measurements of the Brooks Brothers trouser, which I didn't have when I ordered the Luxire, to get some thing right, like the hip measurement, the lenght and thigh. Waist is going to be decreased too, both fit a bit big.
I already wrote to Theresa to see her recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
Brooks Brothers Chinos (Click to show)
post #5139 of 215729/17/13 at 2:35pmI don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.post #5140 of 215729/17/13 at 2:35pmpost #5141 of 215729/17/13 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by smoothmoose
I don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.
Thanks! Already sent a PM to OTCtailor for help.post #5142 of 215729/17/13 at 3:49pmpost #5143 of 215729/17/13 at 4:23pmpost #5144 of 215729/17/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
I saw this post, and whoa! My Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat was only $210 in February 2012, and now it would cost $300.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 31 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 32 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 33 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 36 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 36 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 38 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 40 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...