or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 343

post #5131 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

You're Luxire Royalty though, what with your named collars and all! biggrin.gif  

laugh.gif On the other hand, my amount of named collars is very close to my amount of shirts ordered...
post #5132 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

You're Luxire Royalty though, what with your named collars and all! biggrin.gif  

laugh.gif On the other hand, my amount of named collars is very close to my amount of shirts ordered...

 

You probably don't need to order like us mere mortals any more; shirts just magically arrive intermittently...

post #5133 of 13310
Now, that would be, and I think it's the first time I've ever used this word, awesome!
post #5134 of 13310
Anybody interested having peacoats made by Luxire? Maybe we can get a product like this going
post #5135 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin831 View Post

Anybody interested having peacoats made by Luxire? Maybe we can get a product like this going

I am, if it's the weight weight and quality like Sterlingwear. I'd be interested in a price
post #5136 of 13310
Do you guys have any experience making teba jackets?

Somehow just learned about them and am interested but unsure enough to not want to jump into Burgos-ing one.
post #5137 of 13310
An (great) example from the Armoury

af4c6e5d_tumblr_mt7cguuFRZ1qad1efo1_1280.jpeg
post #5138 of 13310

I need some of your help, guys.

 

Finally I had time to take some pic of the trousers. As I said, I don't have a trouser that fits me right, all of them have this problem and I don't know how to solve it. 

 

I will take the measurements of the Brooks Brothers trouser, which I didn't have when I ordered the Luxire, to get some thing right, like the hip measurement, the lenght and thigh. Waist is going to be decreased too, both fit a bit big. 

 

I already wrote to Theresa to see her recommendations. 

 

Thanks in advance! :D

 

Luxire Chinos (Click to show)

 

 

 


 

Brooks Brothers Chinos (Click to show)

 

 

 

 
post #5139 of 13310
I don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.

Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.
post #5140 of 13310
double post...
Edited by smoothmoose - 9/17/13 at 2:55pm
post #5141 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothmoose View Post

I don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.

Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.

 

Thanks! Already sent a PM to OTCtailor for help. 

post #5142 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post


I am, if it's the weight weight and quality like Sterlingwear. I'd be interested in a price

 

+ 1, I'm interested as well.
post #5143 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post

+ 1, I'm interested as well.

Oops, I meant to say if it's the same weight and quality. Well maybe not weight but quality! I don't know why sterlingwear raised their prices?
post #5144 of 13310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post


Oops, I meant to say if it's the same weight and quality. Well maybe not weight but quality! I don't know why sterlingwear raised their prices?

 

I saw this post, and whoa! My Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat was only $210 in February 2012, and now it would cost $300.

post #5145 of 13310
Thread Starter 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread