On the other hand, my amount of named collars is very close to my amount of shirts ordered...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 343
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5132 of 166299/17/13 at 10:58amQuote:
You probably don't need to order like us mere mortals any more; shirts just magically arrive intermittently...post #5133 of 166299/17/13 at 11:03ampost #5134 of 166299/17/13 at 11:57ampost #5135 of 166299/17/13 at 12:29pmpost #5136 of 166299/17/13 at 1:59pmpost #5137 of 166299/17/13 at 2:00pmpost #5138 of 166299/17/13 at 2:19pm
I need some of your help, guys.
Finally I had time to take some pic of the trousers. As I said, I don't have a trouser that fits me right, all of them have this problem and I don't know how to solve it.
I will take the measurements of the Brooks Brothers trouser, which I didn't have when I ordered the Luxire, to get some thing right, like the hip measurement, the lenght and thigh. Waist is going to be decreased too, both fit a bit big.
I already wrote to Theresa to see her recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
Brooks Brothers Chinos (Click to show)
post #5139 of 166299/17/13 at 2:35pmI don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.post #5140 of 166299/17/13 at 2:35pmpost #5141 of 166299/17/13 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by smoothmoose
I don't think your Brooks Brothers fit any better than your Luxire, different or tighter might be the right words. For example on the BB, it's obvious you are getting pocket flare and the seam line is being pull back towards the seat. The seat is too tight tight. Your front half hip might be ok, but you definitely need more seat (back half hip) on the BB.
Consider posting on the Tailors Fit/Alterations thread for more constructive feedback.
Thanks! Already sent a PM to OTCtailor for help.post #5142 of 166299/17/13 at 3:49pmpost #5143 of 166299/17/13 at 4:23pmpost #5144 of 166299/17/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
I saw this post, and whoa! My Sterlingwear Authentic peacoat was only $210 in February 2012, and now it would cost $300.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › SUITSUPPLY - 40L / 98 - JORT - Smoking Jacket - green velvet - BNWT 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 14 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY & CFC - 38L / 94 - navy windowpane & pinstripes - wool &... 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...