Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 341
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5102 of 216039/14/13 at 9:50amFirst pair of trousers I have ordered from Luxire - 14 oz flannel from Hardy Minnis (0300, I believe). They turned out very nice, I must say - fit is spot on with the measurements I sent in.
Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5103 of 216039/14/13 at 3:01pmpost #5104 of 216039/14/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
I sent a pair of pants in and gave a few adjustments over email...not to the measurements, just to the details like belt loops, cuffs, etc. I had them copy the measurements of the pants exactly. Should have the new pair here on Monday!post #5105 of 216039/14/13 at 3:16pmpost #5106 of 216039/14/13 at 7:39pmpost #5107 of 216039/14/13 at 8:00pmpost #5108 of 216039/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #5109 of 216039/16/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
I just took measurements from a pair of MTM trousers and entered those, with a few minor adjustments. I got side-adjusters so I'm hoping that will give me a little leeway with the waist measurement. Theresa said it would ship by this week, so I'm hoping they arrive by the end of the week or early next week. I'm hoping Luxire adds a more affordable all-wool grey flannel soon, so I can put in my next order asap.post #5110 of 216039/16/13 at 12:18pmpost #5111 of 216039/16/13 at 12:40pmpost #5112 of 216039/16/13 at 12:51pmpost #5113 of 216039/16/13 at 12:55pm
You might be right, but I'm still holding out hope they'll be able to source something. Didn't they say they reached out to VBC about their flannel? I wonder if anything will come of that. Either way, if I'm happy with my first pair, which I'm sure I will be, I'd probably go with the wool-poly blend from Luxire than deal with the hassle of alterations. Ammanati posted a picture of his trousers made with the blend a while back and they looked great. We'll see.post #5114 of 216039/16/13 at 12:56pmpost #5115 of 216039/16/13 at 1:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by ScootManSam
You might be right, but I'm still holding out hope they'll be able to source something. Didn't they say they reached out to VBC about their flannel? I wonder if anything will come of that. Either way, if I'm happy with my first pair, which I'm sure I will be, I'd probably go with the wool-poly blend from Luxire than deal with the hassle of alterations. Ammanati posted a picture of his trousers made with the blend a while back and they looked great. We'll see.
Yeah, rather than wait to hear back about whether they can get VBC flannel (or pay $200 for 9oz flannel, or $300 for minnis) I broke down and ordered a pair of the $100 wool blend, since cold weather is a'comin here in the upper midwest (42 degrees this morning).
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 33 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?