or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 341

post #5101 of 11622
This is the II:

QG0lqdg.jpg
post #5102 of 11622
First pair of trousers I have ordered from Luxire - 14 oz flannel from Hardy Minnis (0300, I believe). They turned out very nice, I must say - fit is spot on with the measurements I sent in.



Details: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pockets:

Buttoned turn-ups:

Button fly:

Fish-tail bac and brace buttons:
post #5103 of 11622
How did you guys send your measurements for pants? I can probably send a well fitting pant to them like I did my shirt but might be costly.

Did you guys just measure a well fitting pant and send in your measurements?
post #5104 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

How did you guys send your measurements for pants? I can probably send a well fitting pant to them like I did my shirt but might be costly.

Did you guys just measure a well fitting pant and send in your measurements?

I sent a pair of pants in and gave a few adjustments over email...not to the measurements, just to the details like belt loops, cuffs, etc. I had them copy the measurements of the pants exactly. Should have the new pair here on Monday!
post #5105 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

This is the II:

QG0lqdg.jpg

I really like that collar. I'llbe ordering a couple of those after I receive my first shirt and make sure every thing is dialed in.
post #5106 of 11622

When ordering that collar, how to specify? Just "the II"? Thanks.

post #5107 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyc4 View Post

When ordering that collar, how to specify? Just "the II"? Thanks.

NOBD 2 collar. Or collar from Order #3559
post #5108 of 11622

I placed an order for a shirt with that collar in mind, I hope it turns out like that.

post #5109 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post


I sent a pair of pants in and gave a few adjustments over email...not to the measurements, just to the details like belt loops, cuffs, etc. I had them copy the measurements of the pants exactly. Should have the new pair here on Monday!

 

I just took measurements from a pair of MTM trousers and entered those, with a few minor adjustments. I got side-adjusters so I'm hoping that will give me a little leeway with the waist measurement. Theresa said it would ship by this week, so I'm hoping they arrive by the end of the week or early next week. I'm hoping Luxire adds a more affordable all-wool grey flannel soon, so I can put in my next order asap.

post #5110 of 11622

I just looked back and saw that they did add a Dugdale flannel for 200, but I agree that 9 oz. seems way too light for a fall/winter flannel.

post #5111 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootManSam View Post

I just looked back and saw that they did add a Dugdale flannel for 200, but I agree that 9 oz. seems way too light for a fall/winter flannel.

Our only option may be HY or Epaulet.
post #5112 of 11622
Just checked the tracking for my order and saw that it changed from expected delivery of Monday (today) to Wednesday ffffuuuu.gif
post #5113 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post


Our only option may be HY or Epaulet.

 

You might be right, but I'm still holding out hope they'll be able to source something. Didn't they say they reached out to VBC about their flannel? I wonder if anything will come of that. Either way, if I'm happy with my first pair, which I'm sure I will be, I'd probably go with the wool-poly blend from Luxire than deal with the hassle of alterations. Ammanati posted a picture of his trousers made with the blend a while back and they looked great. We'll see.

post #5114 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Just checked the tracking for my order and saw that it changed from expected delivery of Monday (today) to Wednesday ffffuuuu.gif

 

That's the worst.

post #5115 of 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootManSam View Post
 

 

You might be right, but I'm still holding out hope they'll be able to source something. Didn't they say they reached out to VBC about their flannel? I wonder if anything will come of that. Either way, if I'm happy with my first pair, which I'm sure I will be, I'd probably go with the wool-poly blend from Luxire than deal with the hassle of alterations. Ammanati posted a picture of his trousers made with the blend a while back and they looked great. We'll see.

 

Yeah, rather than wait to hear back about whether they can get VBC flannel (or pay $200 for 9oz flannel, or $300 for minnis) I broke down and ordered a pair of the $100 wool blend, since cold weather is a'comin here in the upper midwest (42 degrees this morning).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread