or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 340

post #5086 of 13914

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to go through?  I started reading and in the first 25 pages people are getting orders in just over a week.  On the last few pages it looks more like 7 weeks.  Is there an estimate on how long a MTM shirt takes for it to get to you.

post #5087 of 13914
Forgive me if this was already asked and answered (I did a word search and couldn't find it), but has anyone compared wool trousers from Luxire to Epaulet?
post #5088 of 13914
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Forgive me if this was already asked and answered (I did a word search and couldn't find it), but has anyone compared wool trousers from Luxire to Epaulet?
I have both. I would consider them on the same quality level, though I'm no expert.
post #5089 of 13914
Duplicate.
post #5090 of 13914
Quote:
Originally Posted by table21 View Post

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to go through?  I started reading and in the first 25 pages people are getting orders in just over a week.  On the last few pages it looks more like 7 weeks.  Is there an estimate on how long a MTM shirt takes for it to get to you.

I'd say somewhere in the middle. First orders take a bit longer; trouser orders take a bit longer than shirts.
post #5091 of 13914
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Forgive me if this was already asked and answered (I did a word search and couldn't find it), but has anyone compared wool trousers from Luxire to Epaulet?

 

i have chinos from both and quality is similar. Luxire wins for me, though because I have to special order for my small waist and get the pants tailored a bit whereas with luxire turnaround time will be similar, i can make modifications and custom requests at no extra charge, and no tailoring needed after receiving them. Price wise, chinos are cheaper on luxire and trousers seem to be similar price with epaulet. If you can nail down a good fit, I'd say go with luxire and buy from epaulet when they have some special pattern or material that luxire doesnt have

post #5092 of 13914

Received my shipping notice yesterday!!!

 

Crazy shipping, items are coming from India to Iowa, from thursday to monday.  That's pretty amazing.

post #5093 of 13914
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

First beta test of a Luxire quilted jacket.

 

 

Would you be able to do something like this in vest form? Something along these lines: this, this, or this. And do you have outerwear fabrics that are reasonably waterproof?

post #5094 of 13914
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckb View Post
 

 

Would you be able to do something like this in vest form? Something along these lines: this, this, or this. And do you have outerwear fabrics that are reasonably waterproof?

 

Glad to make a quilted vest. We use breathable waterproof fabrics from Epic and can make any kind of outerwear using them. Epic fabrics come in in different materials like cotton, poly, nylon and their combinations and thus allow a lot of flexibility.

post #5095 of 13914
A quilted vest would be nice. Something in a cotton with a button front instead of a zipper. Do you have a price range they might be in. Thanks
post #5096 of 13914
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

A quilted vest would be nice. Something in a cotton with a button front instead of a zipper. Do you have a price range they might be in. Thanks

 

Prices depend on different options requested, can vary widely.

 

Thus, should be best discussed over email.

post #5097 of 13914

Has anyone posted pics of a NOBD II without a tie?  I'm having a hard time remembering since pages exceeded 200

post #5098 of 13914
post #5099 of 13914
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

 

Thank you!

post #5100 of 13914

That's definitely the NOBD 1. The 2 looks like a standard semi-spread, I'm sure. But ask NOBD for details.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread