Was going to get the skye blue Dobby twill, but worried it'll be the same color as sky blue oxford and redundant, so asking for other fabrics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 9:08 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274
Styleforum Top Picks
Comments like that make me angry, for no particular reason, but I am actually annoyed, because it creates negativity where nothing negative has occured.
How the hell are you getting worried, because someone's order hasnt been shipped two weeks after it was submitted? Especially after someone else said that his order was turned around in less than a week.
You want your order by mid September, but you are panicked by orders that might take a month, I dont get it.
Just relax ffs. The process is way faster than comparable offers and people pretend like they should receive their orders before they even submitted them.
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.
My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.
Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:
I just added 49 shirt and 23 trouser swatches to my most recent order, so I'll post some pics and reviews here once I get them.
clapeyron, those look fantastic overall. Quality and fit are superb.
One very minor thing concerns me though, and it's this:
The leg crease should connect with that of the pleat. Nothing you can't fix with a good home pressing, I'm sure. Just thought I'd point it out.
What cloth is this, may I ask. The $89.99 chino? I'm waiting on the Cream Twill Chino myself.
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length)...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Overall, looks like a very nice job, and I prefer the quality of the detailing on these trousers to the jacket posted a page or so back. Re: fit, though, don't you think the seat might be a little tight as well? If this was RTW, I wouldn't be too bothered (and I have a pair or two that fit not dissimilarly) but as it's custom anyway, it's probably worth adding some more room there on your next order. Looks OK enough from the front and around the hips, so it's probably just the seat itself that needs a little more room.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...