Was going to get the skye blue Dobby twill, but worried it'll be the same color as sky blue oxford and redundant, so asking for other fabrics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274post #4096 of 195307/26/13 at 3:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 195307/26/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Comments like that make me angry, for no particular reason, but I am actually annoyed, because it creates negativity where nothing negative has occured.
How the hell are you getting worried, because someone's order hasnt been shipped two weeks after it was submitted? Especially after someone else said that his order was turned around in less than a week.
You want your order by mid September, but you are panicked by orders that might take a month, I dont get it.
Just relax ffs. The process is way faster than comparable offers and people pretend like they should receive their orders before they even submitted them.post #4098 of 195307/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4099 of 195307/26/13 at 7:00pmpost #4100 of 195307/27/13 at 5:24am
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.
My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.
Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:post #4101 of 195307/27/13 at 5:31ampost #4102 of 195307/27/13 at 6:52amClapey those are not something I could picture wearing myself, but they look awesome, nice fit! Construction looks superb as well, can't wait to get my first pair of Luxire trousers.
I just added 49 shirt and 23 trouser swatches to my most recent order, so I'll post some pics and reviews here once I get them.post #4103 of 195307/27/13 at 6:53am
clapeyron, those look fantastic overall. Quality and fit are superb.
One very minor thing concerns me though, and it's this:
The leg crease should connect with that of the pleat. Nothing you can't fix with a good home pressing, I'm sure. Just thought I'd point it out.
What cloth is this, may I ask. The $89.99 chino? I'm waiting on the Cream Twill Chino myself.post #4104 of 195307/27/13 at 7:19ampost #4105 of 195307/27/13 at 7:20amOriginally Posted by clapeyron
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length)...
Overall, looks like a very nice job, and I prefer the quality of the detailing on these trousers to the jacket posted a page or so back. Re: fit, though, don't you think the seat might be a little tight as well? If this was RTW, I wouldn't be too bothered (and I have a pair or two that fit not dissimilarly) but as it's custom anyway, it's probably worth adding some more room there on your next order. Looks OK enough from the front and around the hips, so it's probably just the seat itself that needs a little more room.post #4106 of 195307/27/13 at 7:36amThread Starterpost #4107 of 195307/27/13 at 7:45ampost #4108 of 195307/27/13 at 8:32amGot my shipping notice for my Minnis fresco trousers today. 26 days from placing an order to shipping for a custom job is pretty great in any book and I can't wait to see if Luxire is able to consistently reduce this time further. Can't wait to see the trousers in person based on everyone's reviews. Next up are going to be some Minnis flannel trousers, a pair of corduroys and a pair of moleskins.post #4109 of 195307/27/13 at 8:38am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 12 seconds ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 23 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015