Was going to get the skye blue Dobby twill, but worried it'll be the same color as sky blue oxford and redundant, so asking for other fabrics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:00 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274post #4096 of 229597/26/13 at 3:47pmpost #4097 of 229597/26/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Comments like that make me angry, for no particular reason, but I am actually annoyed, because it creates negativity where nothing negative has occured.
How the hell are you getting worried, because someone's order hasnt been shipped two weeks after it was submitted? Especially after someone else said that his order was turned around in less than a week.
You want your order by mid September, but you are panicked by orders that might take a month, I dont get it.
Just relax ffs. The process is way faster than comparable offers and people pretend like they should receive their orders before they even submitted them.post #4098 of 229597/26/13 at 6:29pmpost #4099 of 229597/26/13 at 7:00pmpost #4100 of 229597/27/13 at 5:24am
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.
My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.
Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:post #4101 of 229597/27/13 at 5:31ampost #4102 of 229597/27/13 at 6:52amClapey those are not something I could picture wearing myself, but they look awesome, nice fit! Construction looks superb as well, can't wait to get my first pair of Luxire trousers.
I just added 49 shirt and 23 trouser swatches to my most recent order, so I'll post some pics and reviews here once I get them.post #4103 of 229597/27/13 at 6:53am
clapeyron, those look fantastic overall. Quality and fit are superb.
One very minor thing concerns me though, and it's this:
The leg crease should connect with that of the pleat. Nothing you can't fix with a good home pressing, I'm sure. Just thought I'd point it out.
What cloth is this, may I ask. The $89.99 chino? I'm waiting on the Cream Twill Chino myself.post #4104 of 229597/27/13 at 7:19ampost #4105 of 229597/27/13 at 7:20amOriginally Posted by clapeyron
They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length)...
Overall, looks like a very nice job, and I prefer the quality of the detailing on these trousers to the jacket posted a page or so back. Re: fit, though, don't you think the seat might be a little tight as well? If this was RTW, I wouldn't be too bothered (and I have a pair or two that fit not dissimilarly) but as it's custom anyway, it's probably worth adding some more room there on your next order. Looks OK enough from the front and around the hips, so it's probably just the seat itself that needs a little more room.post #4106 of 229597/27/13 at 7:36amThread Starterpost #4107 of 229597/27/13 at 7:45ampost #4108 of 229597/27/13 at 8:32amGot my shipping notice for my Minnis fresco trousers today. 26 days from placing an order to shipping for a custom job is pretty great in any book and I can't wait to see if Luxire is able to consistently reduce this time further. Can't wait to see the trousers in person based on everyone's reviews. Next up are going to be some Minnis flannel trousers, a pair of corduroys and a pair of moleskins.post #4109 of 229597/27/13 at 8:38ampost #4110 of 229597/27/13 at 8:40am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 18 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 28 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 33 minutes ago
- › New Russian Reindeer Accessories! 38 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 42 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 42 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality dress shoes 43 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding