Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/24/15 at 3:21pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28post #406 of 1699711/26/12 at 2:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 1699711/26/12 at 2:53pmI just recieved my first Luxire shirt today, order placed 11/13. The fabric and construction seem to be well worth the price. I look forward to gradually replacing my current shirts with more Luxire models.
I took some quick fit pics of the shirt (click to enlarge). I was going for a slim fit look. I was hoping to get some feedback and suggestions as to how I could dial in the fit going forward. At first glance I notice the bunch behind the armpits and maybe some excess fabric in the waist/hip areas. Thanks muchpost #408 of 1699711/26/12 at 10:48pmpost #409 of 1699711/27/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Fun browsing the Luxire site looking for a favourite. Each fabric is hand-picked and has a story behind it. My only Luxire shirt is the Luxire Gold White With Blue Stripes and love it(Got it made to photograph the handwork package :))
Knowing what I know, if they give me one coupon for a free shirt, I would take the Monti White Dobby Stripes. It is an amazing fabric.
The cotton-silks have received wonderful reviews. Will try one of those post Christmas.
Among the Blues, the Micro herringbone is special.
But before I get a shirt, they want me to get a flannel night-dress so that it can be photographed. That would be my Christmas gift, I guess :(post #410 of 1699711/27/12 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #411 of 1699711/27/12 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #412 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #413 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:18amThread Starterpost #414 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:22ampost #415 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:24amThread Starterpost #416 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:27ampost #417 of 1699711/27/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
The Collar is the Luxire Curved English Collar. The curve is natural and would retain its shape for the life of the shirt. No extra care required. Standard fusing used.
The cuff is the Luxire Point-French-cuffpost #418 of 1699711/27/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Just ordered my first shirt last night in this fabric which I'm definitely looking forward to.
The only issue I've run into is the collections are starting to look a bit messy at the bottom of the page and multiple filters would go a long way in helping me remember which of the many fabrics I was looking at before. Not enough to deter, but it would be a nice improvement.post #419 of 1699711/27/12 at 10:35ampost #420 of 1699711/27/12 at 11:09am^Sleeve length and girth, fit on wrists and sleevehead height as well as fit on torso all seem fine, but the shirt's shoulder seams droop below your shoulder blades. It would also benefit from darts on back. If you wear this blue one with a sweater or under a jacket, the shoulder fit is not a problem.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › GoLdMaDeLiSt ExPeRt काला जादू ?? +919799138999)) BlaCk MagiC... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › GoLdMaDeLiSt ExPeRt काला जादू ?? +919799138999)) BlaCk MagiC... 6 minutes ago
- › GoLdMaDeLiSt ExPeRt काला जादू ?? +919799138999)) BlaCk MagiC... 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...