Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:33 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28post #406 of 1832111/26/12 at 2:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 1832111/26/12 at 2:53pmI just recieved my first Luxire shirt today, order placed 11/13. The fabric and construction seem to be well worth the price. I look forward to gradually replacing my current shirts with more Luxire models.
I took some quick fit pics of the shirt (click to enlarge). I was going for a slim fit look. I was hoping to get some feedback and suggestions as to how I could dial in the fit going forward. At first glance I notice the bunch behind the armpits and maybe some excess fabric in the waist/hip areas. Thanks muchpost #408 of 1832111/26/12 at 10:48pmpost #409 of 1832111/27/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Fun browsing the Luxire site looking for a favourite. Each fabric is hand-picked and has a story behind it. My only Luxire shirt is the Luxire Gold White With Blue Stripes and love it(Got it made to photograph the handwork package :))
Knowing what I know, if they give me one coupon for a free shirt, I would take the Monti White Dobby Stripes. It is an amazing fabric.
The cotton-silks have received wonderful reviews. Will try one of those post Christmas.
Among the Blues, the Micro herringbone is special.
But before I get a shirt, they want me to get a flannel night-dress so that it can be photographed. That would be my Christmas gift, I guess :(post #410 of 1832111/27/12 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #411 of 1832111/27/12 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #412 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #413 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:18amThread Starterpost #414 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:22ampost #415 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:24amThread Starterpost #416 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:27ampost #417 of 1832111/27/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
The Collar is the Luxire Curved English Collar. The curve is natural and would retain its shape for the life of the shirt. No extra care required. Standard fusing used.
The cuff is the Luxire Point-French-cuffpost #418 of 1832111/27/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Just ordered my first shirt last night in this fabric which I'm definitely looking forward to.
The only issue I've run into is the collections are starting to look a bit messy at the bottom of the page and multiple filters would go a long way in helping me remember which of the many fabrics I was looking at before. Not enough to deter, but it would be a nice improvement.post #419 of 1832111/27/12 at 10:35ampost #420 of 1832111/27/12 at 11:09am^Sleeve length and girth, fit on wrists and sleevehead height as well as fit on torso all seem fine, but the shirt's shoulder seams droop below your shoulder blades. It would also benefit from darts on back. If you wear this blue one with a sweater or under a jacket, the shoulder fit is not a problem.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION. NEW CLOTHING STORE 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...