Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:33 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28post #406 of 1887511/26/12 at 2:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 1887511/26/12 at 2:53pmI just recieved my first Luxire shirt today, order placed 11/13. The fabric and construction seem to be well worth the price. I look forward to gradually replacing my current shirts with more Luxire models.
I took some quick fit pics of the shirt (click to enlarge). I was going for a slim fit look. I was hoping to get some feedback and suggestions as to how I could dial in the fit going forward. At first glance I notice the bunch behind the armpits and maybe some excess fabric in the waist/hip areas. Thanks muchpost #408 of 1887511/26/12 at 10:48pmpost #409 of 1887511/27/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Fun browsing the Luxire site looking for a favourite. Each fabric is hand-picked and has a story behind it. My only Luxire shirt is the Luxire Gold White With Blue Stripes and love it(Got it made to photograph the handwork package :))
Knowing what I know, if they give me one coupon for a free shirt, I would take the Monti White Dobby Stripes. It is an amazing fabric.
The cotton-silks have received wonderful reviews. Will try one of those post Christmas.
Among the Blues, the Micro herringbone is special.
But before I get a shirt, they want me to get a flannel night-dress so that it can be photographed. That would be my Christmas gift, I guess :(post #410 of 1887511/27/12 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #411 of 1887511/27/12 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #412 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #413 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:18amThread Starterpost #414 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:22ampost #415 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:24amThread Starterpost #416 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:27ampost #417 of 1887511/27/12 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:
The Collar is the Luxire Curved English Collar. The curve is natural and would retain its shape for the life of the shirt. No extra care required. Standard fusing used.
The cuff is the Luxire Point-French-cuffpost #418 of 1887511/27/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Just ordered my first shirt last night in this fabric which I'm definitely looking forward to.
The only issue I've run into is the collections are starting to look a bit messy at the bottom of the page and multiple filters would go a long way in helping me remember which of the many fabrics I was looking at before. Not enough to deter, but it would be a nice improvement.post #419 of 1887511/27/12 at 10:35ampost #420 of 1887511/27/12 at 11:09am^Sleeve length and girth, fit on wrists and sleevehead height as well as fit on torso all seem fine, but the shirt's shoulder seams droop below your shoulder blades. It would also benefit from darts on back. If you wear this blue one with a sweater or under a jacket, the shoulder fit is not a problem.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 49 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Help me select a new CD transport/player 5 minutes ago
- › ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ 7 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...