Fresh New Fabrics added: Tattersalls, Interesting Oxfords, Pinks, Ginghams, Stripes, Checks, Plaids and more...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hong Kong Shirt Tailors - WW Chan vs Ascot Chang? Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:40am in Classic Menswear
- London bespoke casual shirts Last post on 9/12/12 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Shirt option in NYC and rest of USA Help needed Last post on 11/12/12 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27
Nice. Poplins? Thread count?
Edit: Wait, did they get added to the site already? I think I see some, but not all?
*edit: I should say that I do, of course, know what Royal Oxford is in general and have seen a few labelled as such, but just wondering how yours compares to your standard oxfords specifically.
Is this a fairly accurate representation of the colour of this fabric: http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pink-linen-cotton-end-on-end ie sort of a peach?
Currently, orders are being shipped in a week. So, an order placed today would be shipped by December 3rd and be delivered by December 5th. So, for 10 days delivery, no premium is required.
In general, if expedited shipping is chosen, the shirt can be shipped in 2 days.
That's a beautiful pattern. Will keep an eye for it.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Should I Go For An MBA? 15 minutes ago
- › Ben Sherman Vintage Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt - Small S 19 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 23 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 23 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe