Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/15/17 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 2515111/25/12 at 11:13ampost #392 of 2515111/25/12 at 12:50pmpost #393 of 2515111/25/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
Nice. Poplins? Thread count?
Edit: Wait, did they get added to the site already? I think I see some, but not all?post #394 of 2515111/25/12 at 5:37pmpost #395 of 2515111/25/12 at 6:38pmThread Starterpost #396 of 2515111/25/12 at 6:39pmThread Starterpost #397 of 2515111/25/12 at 7:21pmThe new fabrics look great. Tell me, how does the "Royal Oxford" range ( pink & blue eg http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pale-pink-royal-oxford) compare to the standard oxford range? They both seem to be 80/2. What's the difference? Is it lighter/more breatheable? I find standard oxfords to wear pretty hot in the summer.
*edit: I should say that I do, of course, know what Royal Oxford is in general and have seen a few labelled as such, but just wondering how yours compares to your standard oxfords specifically.
Is this a fairly accurate representation of the colour of this fabric: http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pink-linen-cotton-end-on-end ie sort of a peach?post #398 of 2515111/25/12 at 9:15pmpost #399 of 2515111/26/12 at 2:50amThread StarterQuote:
Currently, orders are being shipped in a week. So, an order placed today would be shipped by December 3rd and be delivered by December 5th. So, for 10 days delivery, no premium is required.
In general, if expedited shipping is chosen, the shirt can be shipped in 2 days.post #400 of 2515111/26/12 at 3:05ampost #401 of 2515111/26/12 at 10:29amThread StarterQuote:
That's a beautiful pattern. Will keep an eye for it.post #402 of 2515111/26/12 at 10:32amThread Starterpost #403 of 2515111/26/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #404 of 2515111/26/12 at 11:20ampost #405 of 2515111/26/12 at 2:13pmI got my RTW order today and managed to click a pic before ripping them out and trying them on:
My first thoughts are (note: I'm not an expert, but have a lot of buying experience - good and bad):
- Fantastic material. Way, way, way beyond the pricing. The grey graph has lots of subtle detail and the white micro-stripe presents and feels rich.
- I only had a minute to survey construction but everything looks top notch.The fit/seams for the shoulders, chest, sleeves, and collar is great.
- The body is "classic" sized, which is gigantic on me (lucky drop 8), but I'm used to having to getting my sides slimmed and maybe some darts added.
Please don't raise your prices but, by way of comparison, if I got these at the same price as my discounted Borrelli's and Barba's, I'd still be happy. And to think, I got these at $24.99. For me, you could double the price and I'd still buy a dozen, get them trimmed locally and be thrilled.
I haven't seen any RTW deal this good, for quality this high, anywhere else - period. Don't offer these as a loss leader, you'll be bankrupt in 3, 2, 1...
I can't wait to get my MTM order together!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 58 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New to shoe care and looking for guidance - noob alert 7 minutes ago
- › Tailor assistance please. What is causing wrinkles near collar? 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › Buying On A Budget - Ultimate Business Outfit 12 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 17 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway