Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 1960011/25/12 at 11:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 1960011/25/12 at 12:50pmpost #393 of 1960011/25/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
Nice. Poplins? Thread count?
Edit: Wait, did they get added to the site already? I think I see some, but not all?post #394 of 1960011/25/12 at 5:37pmpost #395 of 1960011/25/12 at 6:38pmThread Starterpost #396 of 1960011/25/12 at 6:39pmThread Starterpost #397 of 1960011/25/12 at 7:21pmThe new fabrics look great. Tell me, how does the "Royal Oxford" range ( pink & blue eg http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pale-pink-royal-oxford) compare to the standard oxford range? They both seem to be 80/2. What's the difference? Is it lighter/more breatheable? I find standard oxfords to wear pretty hot in the summer.
*edit: I should say that I do, of course, know what Royal Oxford is in general and have seen a few labelled as such, but just wondering how yours compares to your standard oxfords specifically.
Is this a fairly accurate representation of the colour of this fabric: http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pink-linen-cotton-end-on-end ie sort of a peach?post #398 of 1960011/25/12 at 9:15pmpost #399 of 1960011/26/12 at 2:50amThread StarterQuote:
Currently, orders are being shipped in a week. So, an order placed today would be shipped by December 3rd and be delivered by December 5th. So, for 10 days delivery, no premium is required.
In general, if expedited shipping is chosen, the shirt can be shipped in 2 days.post #400 of 1960011/26/12 at 3:05ampost #401 of 1960011/26/12 at 10:29amThread StarterQuote:
That's a beautiful pattern. Will keep an eye for it.post #402 of 1960011/26/12 at 10:32amThread Starterpost #403 of 1960011/26/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #404 of 1960011/26/12 at 11:20ampost #405 of 1960011/26/12 at 2:13pmI got my RTW order today and managed to click a pic before ripping them out and trying them on:
My first thoughts are (note: I'm not an expert, but have a lot of buying experience - good and bad):
- Fantastic material. Way, way, way beyond the pricing. The grey graph has lots of subtle detail and the white micro-stripe presents and feels rich.
- I only had a minute to survey construction but everything looks top notch.The fit/seams for the shoulders, chest, sleeves, and collar is great.
- The body is "classic" sized, which is gigantic on me (lucky drop 8), but I'm used to having to getting my sides slimmed and maybe some darts added.
Please don't raise your prices but, by way of comparison, if I got these at the same price as my discounted Borrelli's and Barba's, I'd still be happy. And to think, I got these at $24.99. For me, you could double the price and I'd still buy a dozen, get them trimmed locally and be thrilled.
I haven't seen any RTW deal this good, for quality this high, anywhere else - period. Don't offer these as a loss leader, you'll be bankrupt in 3, 2, 1...
I can't wait to get my MTM order together!
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015