Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
Nice. Poplins? Thread count?
Edit: Wait, did they get added to the site already? I think I see some, but not all?
*edit: I should say that I do, of course, know what Royal Oxford is in general and have seen a few labelled as such, but just wondering how yours compares to your standard oxfords specifically.
Is this a fairly accurate representation of the colour of this fabric: http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pink-linen-cotton-end-on-end ie sort of a peach?
Currently, orders are being shipped in a week. So, an order placed today would be shipped by December 3rd and be delivered by December 5th. So, for 10 days delivery, no premium is required.
In general, if expedited shipping is chosen, the shirt can be shipped in 2 days.
That's a beautiful pattern. Will keep an eye for it.
My first thoughts are (note: I'm not an expert, but have a lot of buying experience - good and bad):
- Fantastic material. Way, way, way beyond the pricing. The grey graph has lots of subtle detail and the white micro-stripe presents and feels rich.
- I only had a minute to survey construction but everything looks top notch.The fit/seams for the shoulders, chest, sleeves, and collar is great.
- The body is "classic" sized, which is gigantic on me (lucky drop 8), but I'm used to having to getting my sides slimmed and maybe some darts added.
Please don't raise your prices but, by way of comparison, if I got these at the same price as my discounted Borrelli's and Barba's, I'd still be happy. And to think, I got these at $24.99. For me, you could double the price and I'd still buy a dozen, get them trimmed locally and be thrilled.
I haven't seen any RTW deal this good, for quality this high, anywhere else - period. Don't offer these as a loss leader, you'll be bankrupt in 3, 2, 1...
I can't wait to get my MTM order together!
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › Tantra Mantra specialist In Cambodia +9888673540 55 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › love marriage specialist guru 9888673540 2 minutes ago
- › love specialist baba 9888673540 4 minutes ago
- › love marriage specialist pandit ji 9888673540 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Tantra Mantra specialist In Barbados +9888673540 8 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays