Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 1760311/25/12 at 11:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 1760311/25/12 at 12:50pmpost #393 of 1760311/25/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
Nice. Poplins? Thread count?
Edit: Wait, did they get added to the site already? I think I see some, but not all?post #394 of 1760311/25/12 at 5:37pmpost #395 of 1760311/25/12 at 6:38pmThread Starterpost #396 of 1760311/25/12 at 6:39pmThread Starterpost #397 of 1760311/25/12 at 7:21pmThe new fabrics look great. Tell me, how does the "Royal Oxford" range ( pink & blue eg http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pale-pink-royal-oxford) compare to the standard oxford range? They both seem to be 80/2. What's the difference? Is it lighter/more breatheable? I find standard oxfords to wear pretty hot in the summer.
*edit: I should say that I do, of course, know what Royal Oxford is in general and have seen a few labelled as such, but just wondering how yours compares to your standard oxfords specifically.
Is this a fairly accurate representation of the colour of this fabric: http://luxire.com/collections/new/products/pink-linen-cotton-end-on-end ie sort of a peach?post #398 of 1760311/25/12 at 9:15pmpost #399 of 1760311/26/12 at 2:50amThread StarterQuote:
Currently, orders are being shipped in a week. So, an order placed today would be shipped by December 3rd and be delivered by December 5th. So, for 10 days delivery, no premium is required.
In general, if expedited shipping is chosen, the shirt can be shipped in 2 days.post #400 of 1760311/26/12 at 3:05ampost #401 of 1760311/26/12 at 10:29amThread StarterQuote:
That's a beautiful pattern. Will keep an eye for it.post #402 of 1760311/26/12 at 10:32amThread Starterpost #403 of 1760311/26/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #404 of 1760311/26/12 at 11:20ampost #405 of 1760311/26/12 at 2:13pmI got my RTW order today and managed to click a pic before ripping them out and trying them on:
My first thoughts are (note: I'm not an expert, but have a lot of buying experience - good and bad):
- Fantastic material. Way, way, way beyond the pricing. The grey graph has lots of subtle detail and the white micro-stripe presents and feels rich.
- I only had a minute to survey construction but everything looks top notch.The fit/seams for the shoulders, chest, sleeves, and collar is great.
- The body is "classic" sized, which is gigantic on me (lucky drop 8), but I'm used to having to getting my sides slimmed and maybe some darts added.
Please don't raise your prices but, by way of comparison, if I got these at the same price as my discounted Borrelli's and Barba's, I'd still be happy. And to think, I got these at $24.99. For me, you could double the price and I'd still buy a dozen, get them trimmed locally and be thrilled.
I haven't seen any RTW deal this good, for quality this high, anywhere else - period. Don't offer these as a loss leader, you'll be bankrupt in 3, 2, 1...
I can't wait to get my MTM order together!
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 17 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan