or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 26

post #376 of 11695
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prozach1576 View Post

hz3JF.jpg?2
New arrivals. This Monti pinstripe is seriously a steal at $70.

 

Thank you for the image prozach.

This is one of the best images I have seen of our shirts folded.

 

Very tasteful table setting too.

post #377 of 11695
Thread Starter 

Extending the Black Friday Special up to Cyber Monday.

 

Were planning on having a special for Cyber Monday but felt it would not be fair to customers who would buy on Saturday and Sunday.

 

Thus, the offer is extended to Monday. And no "Limited Stocks" - All orders received from Friday to Monday would receive the gift.

 

LUXIRE CUSTOM CELEBRATES ITS FIRST THANKSGIVING

LUXIRE THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

 

FREE ACCESSORY WITH EACH SHIRT ORDER

LEATHER PACK WITH COLLAR STAYS / HAND ROLLED POCKET SQUARE

 

LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER

 

 

700700

post #378 of 11695
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


What kind of fabric do you have in mind? Do PM / Email us. Can browse through the offline collection and make something available immediately if we happen to have it.

what do you mean offline collection?
post #379 of 11695
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post


what do you mean offline collection?

 

We have a large collection of fabrics that are not online yet. The process of taking images/scanning of fabrics, image editing for color correctness, uploading into the site are all time consuming process and we have not been able to do them for a large part of our collection, which also keeps growing.

 

So, if you point us as something you would like, we search through the collection and add those fabrics to the site on a priority.

post #380 of 11695
Any comment on when pants may be orderable? It would be great to have some custom stuff as its hard for me to find the proper rise.
post #381 of 11695
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post

Any comment on when pants may be orderable? It would be great to have some custom stuff as its hard for me to find the proper rise.


We will probably go live sometime in January. Some work remains on the website.

post #382 of 11695

Good evening,

 

How do I have to proceed to have a shirt copied? I'm based in Luxembourg so basically I'm sending a shirt of mine to India and placing an order online in the meantime or?

 

Thanks for describing the process.

 

Kind regards,

 

Paul

post #383 of 11695
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux View Post

Good evening,

 

How do I have to proceed to have a shirt copied? I'm based in Luxembourg so basically I'm sending a shirt of mine to India and placing an order online in the meantime or?

 

Thanks for describing the process.

 

Kind regards,

 

Paul


Hi Paul,

Yes, you can place an order online and then ship the shirt to India, including with it the order number.

 

Once the shirt is received, the pattern is made based on it and the shirts are made as per the pattern.

post #384 of 11695
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


Hi Paul,

Yes, you can place an order online and then ship the shirt to India, including with it the order number.

 

Once the shirt is received, the pattern is made based on it and the shirts are made as per the pattern.

 

Hi there,

 

I hadn't seen your custom section so I just measured everything and placed an order two minutes ago. If this one goes well, I'm off to ordering a dozen.

 

Kind regards,

 

Paul

post #385 of 11695

Hi,

 

I purchased a navy chambray shirt yesterday and opted to pay through Paypal. When I was directed back to the Luxire website, I got an error message. I can't remember the exact words, but it had something to do with changing payment processors. I thought this meant that the transaction didn't go through, but when I checked my transaction history on my card, it said that it had actually worked. I sent an inquiry through the contact form but this is my first MTO purchase so I'm quite anxious about it.

 

Btw, I saw a red mini gingham shirt on the website. Would you have a normal sized red gingham shirt in your offline collection?

 

Thank you,

Nathan

post #386 of 11695
Has anyone tried ordering a collar like Phat Guido's in this pic? Wondering how it would look unbuttoned...

post #387 of 11695
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan5653 View Post

Hi,

 

I purchased a navy chambray shirt yesterday and opted to pay through Paypal. When I was directed back to the Luxire website, I got an error message. I can't remember the exact words, but it had something to do with changing payment processors. I thought this meant that the transaction didn't go through, but when I checked my transaction history on my card, it said that it had actually worked. I sent an inquiry through the contact form but this is my first MTO purchase so I'm quite anxious about it.

 

Btw, I saw a red mini gingham shirt on the website. Would you have a normal sized red gingham shirt in your offline collection?

 

Thank you,

Nathan


Replied to your mail regarding payment processing error.

 

700

 

Some of the other ginghams from our offline collection. The red squares are about 3mm (1/8 inch) in size.

post #388 of 11695
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


Replied to your mail regarding payment processing error.

 

700

 

Some of the other ginghams from our offline collection. The red squares are about 3mm (1/8 inch) in size.

You got any candystripes? (Particularly in an Oxford Cloth or Linen)

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

1000

 

Tab-collar - Straight out of the machine, hasn't been through finishing yet

James Bond here I come!

post #389 of 11695
tobiasj, there is no simple answer. All collars will look different unbuttoned, depending on stiffness, material and whether they have something to lean on, like a sweater neckband or jacket collar.
post #390 of 11695
Thread Starter 

Fresh New Fabrics added: Tattersalls, Interesting Oxfords, Pinks, Ginghams, Stripes, Checks, Plaids and more...
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread