Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 248
Styleforum Top Picks
Pink Linen Cotton, very similar to this is on its way, should arrive this week. Baby pink hopefully next week.
Great! I'll have to request swatches of both to ship back with my corrections.
Did you get my email? It's late but there's a fix or two that can be done.
Thank you for the swatches, I still need to pay you for them. There's some in here I never would have ordered had I not gone swatches, and some I would have ordered and not been as happy about. Swatches are definitely advised, all.
So these pants are with belt loops, suspender buttons, and daks button adjusters? I guess you have ever situation covered? It looks great, but I am think it must be a pain if you have an pee emergency and need to undo all the buttons in sequence...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(Not made yet.)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I understand this collar is the NOBD2 collar--are these the measurements used for it? Has anyone else had success ordering it? Looks great.
I had exactly the same question. I like the shape, just want to make sure the proportions are right for me (collar height, point length, etc.)
What do you know, it may have a diaper built in as well
Four new shirts came in earlier today.
I haven't actually worn them yet.
With the pink linen, the navy stripe is the thickest stripe. The other two dark colored stripes take on a greenish/grey hue which makes the shirt highly versatile for one containing pink..
I intend to wear the pink and maroon linen shirts untucked. At the last minute I requested they make them one inch longer. It occurred to me the linen will be naturally shorter over time compared to cotton (due to wrinkling, shrinking, etc). The white linen was bought because the price was reasonable, but I ordered it at full length (will always be worn while tucked). It actually has the nicest feel to it (pre-wash) but probably due to being a blend. Also, it's not as transparent as I feared. If anyone wants a photo let me know and I'll see if I can do it.
The poplin shirt feels okay, not spectacular. It was purchased to replace my worn and mostly ill-fitting ultra slim Charles Tyrwhitt shirt.
I don't have anything to review yet, but I do wish to thank Luxire for doing what they could to meet my schedule. I have a vacation next week and requested that my shirts arrive before then if at all possible. I'm thrilled that they were able to accommodate me!
P.S. I'm somewhat embarrassed to show my face, anti-social-media and all. Plus, the beard is something new for me. Never thought I could even grow one! So please don't make fun on my facial hair!
(These were washed once and are 95% dry, couldn't wait to try them on post wash!)
These are their semi-spread collars but I order them at 1-3/4" height instead of their standard height (which I believe is 2"). They are unlined for my linen shirts. I just measured the length of the front edge and it's exactly 3". Except for height as mentioned, I've never changed the collars on my non button down Luxire shirts since the first order. Keep in mind I'm a small framed man with 16" shoulders. If you're much larger, the proportions could be off. HTH.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › New Armoury Store in Tribeca 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw