Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 245post #3661 of 188297/12/13 at 11:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3662 of 188297/12/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
It's not very obvious, especially when one of the coats didn't have a pocket at all.post #3663 of 188297/12/13 at 1:41pmThread Starterpost #3664 of 188297/12/13 at 1:56pmpost #3665 of 188297/12/13 at 2:48pmpost #3666 of 188297/12/13 at 3:09pmpost #3667 of 188297/12/13 at 7:22pmThread StarterQuote:
Please email a good image. Will check if we have anything similar.post #3668 of 188297/12/13 at 9:56pm
Placed my first order: high-waisted cream chinos—single pleats, 2" turn-ups, side adjusters, no belt loops, square-cut tab front with concealed closure, single rear right-hand pocket—and a 'Sky Blue Summer Chambray' (which looks to me simply like pale blue end-on-end) shirt—3" point, 6" spread unfused, soft interlining, no pocket—to start.
Bombarded them with custom specs—hope that doesn't confuse matters. Experimented slightly with the trouser cut, which I calculated myself: 12.25" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.75" hem with a 32" grazing break—long, elegant and straight, if very subtly flared, is what I was going for, a welcome change from the low-rise, tapered RTW cuts I'm used to. 12" rise too. We'll see how it turns out.post #3669 of 188297/13/13 at 2:37ampost #3670 of 188297/13/13 at 11:30ampost #3671 of 188297/13/13 at 3:58pmAny suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.post #3672 of 188297/13/13 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Any suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.
I have this guy.
It's a good shirt. Looks good feels good. Maybe a little rough but not to where I wouldn't get it again if I needed another solid blue.
My third order from Luxire had these as two of the five;
1x Sky Blue Poplin 120/2
1x Pale Blue Poplin 2/100
First and third are not mine but the others are. The blue one is the sky blue poplin.post #3673 of 188297/14/13 at 2:07ampost #3674 of 188297/14/13 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Edit: Pants were just out from the box.
My midsection fit in Luxire grey flannel pants. They do look like '500$' trousers from Ambrosi, besides cheaper fabric of course. They definitely look natural in that section.
Those look great. Looking for exactly something similar but lighter material. Any suggestions or pointers to get the fit right.post #3675 of 188297/14/13 at 1:55pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 52 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Sizing: First Time Buying Common Projects and I'm Having... 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...