Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 245post #3661 of 238047/12/13 at 11:37ampost #3662 of 238047/12/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
It's not very obvious, especially when one of the coats didn't have a pocket at all.post #3663 of 238047/12/13 at 1:41pmThread Starterpost #3664 of 238047/12/13 at 1:56pmpost #3665 of 238047/12/13 at 2:48pmpost #3666 of 238047/12/13 at 3:09pmpost #3667 of 238047/12/13 at 7:22pmThread StarterQuote:
Please email a good image. Will check if we have anything similar.post #3668 of 238047/12/13 at 9:56pm
Placed my first order: high-waisted cream chinos—single pleats, 2" turn-ups, side adjusters, no belt loops, square-cut tab front with concealed closure, single rear right-hand pocket—and a 'Sky Blue Summer Chambray' (which looks to me simply like pale blue end-on-end) shirt—3" point, 6" spread unfused, soft interlining, no pocket—to start.
Bombarded them with custom specs—hope that doesn't confuse matters. Experimented slightly with the trouser cut, which I calculated myself: 12.25" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.75" hem with a 32" grazing break—long, elegant and straight, if very subtly flared, is what I was going for, a welcome change from the low-rise, tapered RTW cuts I'm used to. 12" rise too. We'll see how it turns out.post #3669 of 238047/13/13 at 2:37ampost #3670 of 238047/13/13 at 11:30ampost #3671 of 238047/13/13 at 3:58pmAny suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.post #3672 of 238047/13/13 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Any suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.
I have this guy.
It's a good shirt. Looks good feels good. Maybe a little rough but not to where I wouldn't get it again if I needed another solid blue.
My third order from Luxire had these as two of the five;
1x Sky Blue Poplin 120/2
1x Pale Blue Poplin 2/100
First and third are not mine but the others are. The blue one is the sky blue poplin.post #3673 of 238047/14/13 at 2:07ampost #3674 of 238047/14/13 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Edit: Pants were just out from the box.
My midsection fit in Luxire grey flannel pants. They do look like '500$' trousers from Ambrosi, besides cheaper fabric of course. They definitely look natural in that section.
Those look great. Looking for exactly something similar but lighter material. Any suggestions or pointers to get the fit right.post #3675 of 238047/14/13 at 1:55pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Converse Navy Jack Purcell - 11 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Adidas Campus Grey Suede - 11 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 19 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 19 minutes ago
- › JCrew (34x32 Cream) + Dockers D2 (36x30 Navy) Chinos 20 minutes ago
- › JCrew Polo 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...