Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 245post #3661 of 170327/12/13 at 11:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3662 of 170327/12/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
It's not very obvious, especially when one of the coats didn't have a pocket at all.post #3663 of 170327/12/13 at 1:41pmThread Starterpost #3664 of 170327/12/13 at 1:56pmpost #3665 of 170327/12/13 at 2:48pmpost #3666 of 170327/12/13 at 3:09pmpost #3667 of 170327/12/13 at 7:22pmThread StarterQuote:
Please email a good image. Will check if we have anything similar.post #3668 of 170327/12/13 at 9:56pm
Placed my first order: high-waisted cream chinos—single pleats, 2" turn-ups, side adjusters, no belt loops, square-cut tab front with concealed closure, single rear right-hand pocket—and a 'Sky Blue Summer Chambray' (which looks to me simply like pale blue end-on-end) shirt—3" point, 6" spread unfused, soft interlining, no pocket—to start.
Bombarded them with custom specs—hope that doesn't confuse matters. Experimented slightly with the trouser cut, which I calculated myself: 12.25" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.75" hem with a 32" grazing break—long, elegant and straight, if very subtly flared, is what I was going for, a welcome change from the low-rise, tapered RTW cuts I'm used to. 12" rise too. We'll see how it turns out.post #3669 of 170327/13/13 at 2:37ampost #3670 of 170327/13/13 at 11:30ampost #3671 of 170327/13/13 at 3:58pmAny suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.post #3672 of 170327/13/13 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Any suggestions for a solid light blue? I have one made of the Pale Blue End on End that I love, but it looks like that fabric is no longer around.
I'm thinking of:
Any other suggestions? Would love something with a little bit of surface interest.
I have this guy.
It's a good shirt. Looks good feels good. Maybe a little rough but not to where I wouldn't get it again if I needed another solid blue.
My third order from Luxire had these as two of the five;
1x Sky Blue Poplin 120/2
1x Pale Blue Poplin 2/100
First and third are not mine but the others are. The blue one is the sky blue poplin.post #3673 of 170327/14/13 at 2:07ampost #3674 of 170327/14/13 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Edit: Pants were just out from the box.
My midsection fit in Luxire grey flannel pants. They do look like '500$' trousers from Ambrosi, besides cheaper fabric of course. They definitely look natural in that section.
Those look great. Looking for exactly something similar but lighter material. Any suggestions or pointers to get the fit right.post #3675 of 170327/14/13 at 1:55pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...