Pretty awesome, I think. Go for it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 239
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes, this was completely unlined. Will share internal images after the break.
Glad to make. Let us discuss the price on email: Mail@Luxire.com
Can be made as desired.
We now have some stuff that would be appealing to members on street-wear side. Any pointers on the threads where we can educate people about them?
Glad to make them as desired.
Can you estimate the price on a "barn coat"? I would want it lined, probably in a quilted, flannel lining.
It would be nice to have the same option with pants. Provide waist and inseam, then choose a fit (slim, standard, relaxed, etc.)
Even better would be to have the standard pattern measurements for a given waist size published somewhere, so customers could see what a "standard" fit looks like, and use that as a baseline when making tweaks to fit.
It is, and I guess it is by today's trendy standards. I don't f**k around with wimpy little flaps, son.
15.5" / 35". I specified the back height, point length, and spread type. This is after literally years of experimenting with different collar configurations to find one that will stand up well open, particularly under a suit coat.
Those flaps ain't wimpy. You make an interesting point. I have almost the exact same measurements, and I too have searched far and wide for a collar that can accommodate my long pencil neck. I have an order in for a 1.75" collar, and I'll wait to see how that turns out. Anyhow, thanks for the response.
Should I send them an inquiry?
I both like their natural MOP as well as eggshell.
The shape of the buttons looks very nice too.
The only need to come in smaller diameters - 14", 16" and maybe 18" (9 to 11mm) - and should be 2 to 2,5mm thick.
The buttons shown run between 0,45€ and 0,55€ each, so I am positive a set in smaller diameters but with greater thickness could be had for less than $10 a set (seven to eight buttons on the placket, two to six on the cuffs/gauntlet and maybe two more for button downs).
Had a look at the buttons of a lot of shirt makers and think I have found my favorite.
The color too looks very nice:
From the front I imagine them to look something like this:
Another less yellowish but more pearly coloration I like is the following:
Curious what you guys think.
By the way, inquiry to Augsburger Knopffabrik sent.
Edited by Louis XIV - 7/11/13 at 4:05am
That's so weird that that happens. They're always ultra responsive to me.
Just got a shipping notification. Shirts/23 swatches.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 seconds ago
- › Inverallan 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › CG's Artisan & Farmstead Cheese Threak 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw