1. What is your lightest weight white fabric? The lightest weight I see is medium but they seem a little on the thick(er) side.
2. Do you guys do the londoner collar?
3. Is your sleeve measured from the shoulder or from the middle of the back? The reason I ask is because from a shirt shoulder measurement suggested by your pictorial, I got 25.5 inches but the lowest option you have is a 30.
My neck is 15.5. and I'm considering either going custom or the super slim, my custom would be a little slimmer in the torso.
1. Yes, on the site, we have loaded fabrics that will are not "see-through". Need to add the lighter ones. We do have some 200/2 and another lightly constructed 120/2. IF you would like something really sheer, we do have one of those too.
2. Our English Spread is a variation of the Londoner collar. We can make the collar of your liking. While ordering, you can specify collar point size, spread, front neck band height, back neck band height, back collar height, spread angle and any other parameter. Thus, there is complete flexibility in deciding what you would exactly like.
3. Yes, sleeve is measured from the middle of the back. If the measurement falls outside the bracket specified on the site, it can be added to the notes. So, in the notes, you can say "Sleeve length should be 25.5"
But, 25.5" sounds too small to me. Would suggest a recheck.
The Regular, slim and superslim options are for customers who want to order a standard size and only specify the neck and sleeve measurements.
If you specify the complete measurement set, you can skip that option or select Custom.