Yes, unfused, soft and light lining.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 224
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3347 of 165387/3/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Members of our tailoring team had a long discussion today on what NOBD could mean? Why is the collar called so?
Heard some very interesting theories but the answer was still elusive. Discussion expected to continue tomorrow.
Wondering what would happen when they get to NOBD 2.
Tell me about the theories!post #3348 of 165387/3/13 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #3349 of 165387/3/13 at 12:17pmpost #3350 of 165387/3/13 at 12:23pmpost #3351 of 165387/3/13 at 1:06pm
Sky Blue Oxford and Blue Dress Stripes arrived. Standard button down and English spread collar respectively. Improved fit especially in the chest area. This oxford fabric is really amazing! I love it. Photos taken shortly after I have taken them out of the box.
Pants photos in the next post.post #3352 of 165387/3/13 at 1:11pm
This is Khaki Heavy Twill fabric. I wanted something thicker than all chinos fabric in order to maintain the 'shape' after ironing. They're straight from the box so you can check the colour and details for now. This is my second pair from Luxire. I have to say I am more amazed this time. Fit is excellent! I feel great wearing them. I've taken some photos of the fit - see the next post.post #3353 of 165387/3/13 at 1:20pmpost #3354 of 165387/3/13 at 1:32pm
@ammanati: I'm going to say "Fuaaark" those trousers look good. I'm think I'm going to place my order in the next few days, but I still need how to get the measurements righr, mjester has helped me a lot, giving me some tips on how to avoid the pocket flare, but I need my tailor to bring the trouser that fit me "well" so I can take the measurements and modify them.post #3355 of 165387/3/13 at 1:34pmpost #3356 of 165387/3/13 at 1:37pmpost #3357 of 165387/3/13 at 1:49pmammanati - the neck in the striped shirt looks a tad big to my eye... I can see a bit of space between the shirt collar and your neck. But I generally like my collars to fit pretty snug, especially on a shirt that I button all the way up and wear with a tie. Personal preference, you may like your collars a bit looser.post #3358 of 165387/3/13 at 1:54pmpost #3359 of 165387/3/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Excellent Luxire, looking forward to that. :)
ammanati: I would slim down the sleeves quite a bit on both shirts, otherwise they look quite good.
Pants also look nice.post #3360 of 165387/3/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
Is it just me, or are the shoulders too wide? I am not sure, just asking.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 41 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...