Yes, unfused, soft and light lining.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:02 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 224
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3347 of 183737/3/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Members of our tailoring team had a long discussion today on what NOBD could mean? Why is the collar called so?
Heard some very interesting theories but the answer was still elusive. Discussion expected to continue tomorrow.
Wondering what would happen when they get to NOBD 2.
Tell me about the theories!post #3348 of 183737/3/13 at 12:02pmThread Starterpost #3349 of 183737/3/13 at 12:17pmpost #3350 of 183737/3/13 at 12:23pmpost #3351 of 183737/3/13 at 1:06pm
Sky Blue Oxford and Blue Dress Stripes arrived. Standard button down and English spread collar respectively. Improved fit especially in the chest area. This oxford fabric is really amazing! I love it. Photos taken shortly after I have taken them out of the box.
Pants photos in the next post.post #3352 of 183737/3/13 at 1:11pm
This is Khaki Heavy Twill fabric. I wanted something thicker than all chinos fabric in order to maintain the 'shape' after ironing. They're straight from the box so you can check the colour and details for now. This is my second pair from Luxire. I have to say I am more amazed this time. Fit is excellent! I feel great wearing them. I've taken some photos of the fit - see the next post.post #3353 of 183737/3/13 at 1:20pmpost #3354 of 183737/3/13 at 1:32pm
@ammanati: I'm going to say "Fuaaark" those trousers look good. I'm think I'm going to place my order in the next few days, but I still need how to get the measurements righr, mjester has helped me a lot, giving me some tips on how to avoid the pocket flare, but I need my tailor to bring the trouser that fit me "well" so I can take the measurements and modify them.post #3355 of 183737/3/13 at 1:34pmpost #3356 of 183737/3/13 at 1:37pmpost #3357 of 183737/3/13 at 1:49pmammanati - the neck in the striped shirt looks a tad big to my eye... I can see a bit of space between the shirt collar and your neck. But I generally like my collars to fit pretty snug, especially on a shirt that I button all the way up and wear with a tie. Personal preference, you may like your collars a bit looser.post #3358 of 183737/3/13 at 1:54pmpost #3359 of 183737/3/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
Excellent Luxire, looking forward to that. :)
ammanati: I would slim down the sleeves quite a bit on both shirts, otherwise they look quite good.
Pants also look nice.post #3360 of 183737/3/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
Is it just me, or are the shoulders too wide? I am not sure, just asking.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 31 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 46 seconds ago
- › RRL Club-Collar Oxford Shirt - Blue/White Stripe - Cotton/Linen - M 1 minute ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...