Yes, unfused, soft and light lining.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 224
Styleforum Top Picks
Members of our tailoring team had a long discussion today on what NOBD could mean? Why is the collar called so?
Heard some very interesting theories but the answer was still elusive. Discussion expected to continue tomorrow.
Wondering what would happen when they get to NOBD 2.
Tell me about the theories!
Sky Blue Oxford and Blue Dress Stripes arrived. Standard button down and English spread collar respectively. Improved fit especially in the chest area. This oxford fabric is really amazing! I love it. Photos taken shortly after I have taken them out of the box.
Pants photos in the next post.
This is Khaki Heavy Twill fabric. I wanted something thicker than all chinos fabric in order to maintain the 'shape' after ironing. They're straight from the box so you can check the colour and details for now. This is my second pair from Luxire. I have to say I am more amazed this time. Fit is excellent! I feel great wearing them. I've taken some photos of the fit - see the next post.
@ammanati: I'm going to say "Fuaaark" those trousers look good. I'm think I'm going to place my order in the next few days, but I still need how to get the measurements righr, mjester has helped me a lot, giving me some tips on how to avoid the pocket flare, but I need my tailor to bring the trouser that fit me "well" so I can take the measurements and modify them.
Excellent Luxire, looking forward to that. :)
ammanati: I would slim down the sleeves quite a bit on both shirts, otherwise they look quite good.
Pants also look nice.
Is it just me, or are the shoulders too wide? I am not sure, just asking.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 29 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 57 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Statistics, Data Science, and Data Mining Discussion Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 20 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...