Yes, unfused, soft and light lining.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 10/18/14 at 3:19pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 224
Styleforum Top Picks
Members of our tailoring team had a long discussion today on what NOBD could mean? Why is the collar called so?
Heard some very interesting theories but the answer was still elusive. Discussion expected to continue tomorrow.
Wondering what would happen when they get to NOBD 2.
Tell me about the theories!
Sky Blue Oxford and Blue Dress Stripes arrived. Standard button down and English spread collar respectively. Improved fit especially in the chest area. This oxford fabric is really amazing! I love it. Photos taken shortly after I have taken them out of the box.
Pants photos in the next post.
This is Khaki Heavy Twill fabric. I wanted something thicker than all chinos fabric in order to maintain the 'shape' after ironing. They're straight from the box so you can check the colour and details for now. This is my second pair from Luxire. I have to say I am more amazed this time. Fit is excellent! I feel great wearing them. I've taken some photos of the fit - see the next post.
@ammanati: I'm going to say "Fuaaark" those trousers look good. I'm think I'm going to place my order in the next few days, but I still need how to get the measurements righr, mjester has helped me a lot, giving me some tips on how to avoid the pocket flare, but I need my tailor to bring the trouser that fit me "well" so I can take the measurements and modify them.
Excellent Luxire, looking forward to that. :)
ammanati: I would slim down the sleeves quite a bit on both shirts, otherwise they look quite good.
Pants also look nice.
Is it just me, or are the shoulders too wide? I am not sure, just asking.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Can leather gloves be altered? 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 7 minutes ago
- › What is the problem? (suit back) 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 12 minutes ago
- › Brain Sharpness 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...