No. It was entirely around my waist. However, I took the opportunity to dial things in around the chest, biceps, and yoke. So I did quite a few changes in one go. I went from about 155 to 135. And thank you for the congrats. I've actually lost a total of 40 pounds over the last couple years. Never felt better or more sexy to the ladies
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 222
Styleforum Top Picks
No. It was entirely around my waist. However, I took the opportunity to dial things in around the chest, biceps, and yoke. So I did quite a few changes in one go. I went from about 155 to 135. And thank you for the congrats. I've actually lost a total of 40 pounds over the last couple years.
You're welcome! But wow, 135?! Unless you are extremely short, you probably don't need to lose any more.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hello everyone! I am looking for opinions on my first attempt at MTM shirts. Please give me your thoughts. Thank you!
You seem to have a challenging torso shape. I'm hesitant to offer my opinion for fear of steering you in the wrong direction. I would highly suggest you send these photos directly to Luxire and seek their advice. I assume this is a Luxire shirt. Put your trust into their opinions, while keeping your own opinions in mind.
How much would a pair of pants cost made up in one of the Huddersfield flannels? Like this one for example:
Nice fabric. That would be $225
I would like to give another public thank you to Luxire for the great service and support. I received my 7th order and the changes fit beautifully! I lost about 20 pounds over the last 8 months and went through the now familiar process of sending them my photos, some measurements, and asking for their suggestions. I even left much of it in their hands with the only primary instructions being "let's take it easy so that I can still have a wearable shirt as a result, even if it means a couple iterations". They did exactly as I hoped and I'm thrilled. I just sent off an order for 4 more shirts.
Thank you for sharing this Atoms. We are glad to be a part of your joy.
Edited by luxire - 7/3/13 at 12:32am
How much would a shirt run which was made of a fabric especially produced to the looks of the one NOBD posted?
How much would a shirt of the Huddersfield 6503 or 6510 linen run?
Also, have you received my email?
Will get the email checked.
Is that for the NOBD style fabric or the Huddersfield ones, or all three of them?
I'm in the mood for more fabric options for a denim shirt. You said earlier that you would add some more options for denim shirt and pants later, but I can only find more options for pants.
Your casual denim shirt fabric looks great, but I would like something closer to the ones I linked to in my post (march 2.) and on Acnes website. Any progress with that? :)
http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/1440#post_6176377 - your reply to my request for more denim shirtings on March 2. 2013.
Count me in for a NOBD fabric shirt then!
+3 to come
Should I push my email? Maybe it got lost in the system?
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 52 seconds ago
- › Are college athletics good or bad? 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › $600 Cartier Bracelet Holiday Giveaway 2 minutes ago
- › APC Short Trench Coat sz L 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw