Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well, good news, the shirt has arrived. At a glance, I'm quite happy with the result for being the first time.
- Fit is nice, shoulders fit nice, chest fit a little big, but since I'm planning to grow it a bit it's nice. Waist is nice and sleeve length is perfect.
- Fabric: I have bespoke shirt from a local store that cost me $3,000 pesos and the first time I wore it, it felt kinda itchy. I thought that for a $60 shirt I couldn't expect more, but the fabric is real nice.
- Construction: I can compare it with that bespoke shirt metioned above and this is contructed way better.
- The cuffs. I asked for miterred cuffs, but I think I didn't asked for the length of them so they are quite short, but I can live with that. Next order will need to take that into account.
- Ask for Finamore collar type (unlined)
- Maybe more tie space
- Shirred shoulder
- Fit pics, maybe tomorrow but it won't be ironed until wednesday for use until saturday.
Overall, real happy with the shirt.
Edited by fridayfrenzy - 6/25/13 at 9:57pm