Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 202post #3016 of 216006/17/13 at 5:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 216006/17/13 at 5:56amQuote:
Probably not:Quote: (posted 3 days ago)Originally Posted by MattR
placed an order last week. shipped in the last 24 hours. goddamn, luxire, that is some good turn-around time. haven't been excited for a tuesday in awhile.Going by what I read here and my own personal experiences, the delivery of shirts can still be 5 days. I don't think anyone got pants that fast.post #3018 of 216006/17/13 at 6:15ampost #3019 of 216006/17/13 at 7:30ampost #3020 of 216006/17/13 at 7:41ampost #3021 of 216006/17/13 at 3:57pmQuote:
No, but if you request it they will probably do it. I suspect they assume that you are also wearing one of their shirts which has a 90 degree sleeve angle and doesn't pull out due to arm movements despite being tailored in the body. It's noticeable when I'm wearing an OTR shirt the day after wearing a Luxire shirt.post #3022 of 216006/17/13 at 6:10pm@Ashjini
Not sure they will make the 5 days. Fed-Ex is posting something about a "shipping exception" that is delayed "beyond our control." No idea what that means. My first order made it out without any issues, though. Patience is a virtue...a really shitty one, but what else are you going to do?post #3023 of 216006/17/13 at 8:40pm
Just got the ripstop khaki's in cargo style today. First impressions are pretty good. Nice balance between fashion and functionality. I asked them to make sure the stitching is rugged. Fit is good if not slightly loose...need to check measurements given. It's very likely I plussed up the measurements from normal slacks for the cargo style.
DAKs with belt loops...turned very well actually. Color is same hue as copper chino (they used copper chino as the waist liner) but more muted version. The ripstop material is softer than expected and not at all course like my other OTR ripstop shorts for example. They made a button closure on my leg opening per my request to reduce the diameter an inch if desired. They put it on the inside of the leg so it's not visible from side. Nice.
Will consider ordering the black ripstop after wearing these on vacation soon.post #3024 of 216006/18/13 at 12:24ampost #3025 of 216006/18/13 at 1:01ampost #3026 of 216006/18/13 at 1:24ampost #3027 of 216006/18/13 at 1:29ampost #3028 of 216006/18/13 at 1:56ampost #3029 of 216006/18/13 at 2:12ampost #3030 of 216006/18/13 at 2:33am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?