Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 11/22/14 at 4:50pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 202
Styleforum Top Picks
placed an order last week. shipped in the last 24 hours. goddamn, luxire, that is some good turn-around time. haven't been excited for a tuesday in awhile.
No, but if you request it they will probably do it. I suspect they assume that you are also wearing one of their shirts which has a 90 degree sleeve angle and doesn't pull out due to arm movements despite being tailored in the body. It's noticeable when I'm wearing an OTR shirt the day after wearing a Luxire shirt.
Not sure they will make the 5 days. Fed-Ex is posting something about a "shipping exception" that is delayed "beyond our control." No idea what that means. My first order made it out without any issues, though. Patience is a virtue...a really shitty one, but what else are you going to do?
Just got the ripstop khaki's in cargo style today. First impressions are pretty good. Nice balance between fashion and functionality. I asked them to make sure the stitching is rugged. Fit is good if not slightly loose...need to check measurements given. It's very likely I plussed up the measurements from normal slacks for the cargo style.
DAKs with belt loops...turned very well actually. Color is same hue as copper chino (they used copper chino as the waist liner) but more muted version. The ripstop material is softer than expected and not at all course like my other OTR ripstop shorts for example. They made a button closure on my leg opening per my request to reduce the diameter an inch if desired. They put it on the inside of the leg so it's not visible from side. Nice.
Will consider ordering the black ripstop after wearing these on vacation soon.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Homeland on Showtime. 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...