Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 195
Styleforum Top Picks
And that's the crux of all the problems of people wearing tacky clothing these days. Everyone thinks they know the rules and dress well and can get away with breaking some of them for what they'll call "sprezz."
The basic style will remain the same, also most of the measurements.
I will raise front and back-rise by around 0.75 / 1.0 inches, this also affects the length in the same dimension. Also, I will have made the waistband 0.5 inches tighter.
I will also tell Luxire to spare the left button-loop & make the right one a bit broader (around 0.75 inch broad).
Boring, as I am, I will again order two basic Chinos
Would like to know this as well, as I have no experience with a daks waistband; is it truly elastic?
Yep, everyone thinks they know it, but I actually know it. Big difference.
I took several existing pairs, took their measurement and did an Excel-Spreadsheet. Then, I optimized some measurements (i. e. higher waist etc).
I sent Luxire several photos & they did a perfect job doing everything I want (except for the useless left belt-loop, but that was also partly my fault).
Measurements worked out really good for the first try, I would recommend the spreadsheet-method for everybody.
Did this suit arrive? If so, could you please provide some thoughts on how it turned out?
Definitely agreed on this - I took measurements from a pair of pants I already have and adjusted them a bit, and my pants came out really well. I don't see myself buying too many pairs of pants from anyone else in the future. Now, if only we could see some examples of suits / sportcoats, I may say the same for those as well!
I just ping them back again in a day or two if I haven't heard a response. They're busy and I read somewhere they had email server issues.
I asked them about some items I sent in to get fixed from my bad measurements. They didn't respond for a day or so and I just forwarded it back again and they got back to me within 10 minutes.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › SELL CVV GOOD balance !!! http://sellccvv.com/ 46 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The 27 Year Old Virgin 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Everlane T-shirts 9 minutes ago
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 minutes ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw