Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 185post #2761 of 216046/6/13 at 3:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2762 of 216046/6/13 at 6:28ampost #2763 of 216046/6/13 at 7:31ampost #2764 of 216046/6/13 at 8:07ampost #2765 of 216046/6/13 at 11:14ampost #2766 of 216046/6/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
Awesome guys, I'm really looking forward to getting it made.post #2767 of 216046/6/13 at 2:59pmMore pics
Yes, it's curved, and unfused, lightly lined. No #, Collar NOBD . It's a copy of the collar of a bespoke shirt of mine.
Sky Blue Summer Chambray
I'm very much impressed by the details (see detail pics above). The fabric is nice too, when it comes to colour and look. It's a tight weave though, so no stretch at all. Quite happy with the fit for a first shirt from a new supplier. I will change some things for the next order, but this shirt is fine. I haven't checked any measurements, but I think al my wishes and specifications have been taken into account.Quote:
: )post #2768 of 216046/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #2769 of 216046/6/13 at 3:19pmpost #2770 of 216046/6/13 at 3:20pmpost #2771 of 216046/6/13 at 3:22pmpost #2772 of 216046/6/13 at 3:23pmpost #2773 of 216046/6/13 at 3:51pmpost #2774 of 216046/6/13 at 7:06pmQuote:
I actually just picked my popover shirt from Fedex today.
I'd say it depends on how fitted your other shirts were. My previous shirts weren't tight but weren't baggy and it was a bit hard getting the popover on at first.
I had to put in both my arms first and then pop it over and getting it off wasn't that easy either. I'd suggest adding some width so that getting it on and off would be much simpler
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?