or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 177

post #2641 of 11627

I can attest to that.

 

Also:

 

 

Unlined collars/cuffs. I really like how they look/feel. I specified a Mercer button-down collar. It doesn't quite resemble a Mercer collar (I think) when buttoned: the collar has to be longer (not the points) and the collar buttons have to be moved slightly closer to the middle to form a bell shape, but the roll is generous and looks way better than the previous button-down I ordered.

 

I don't think it's that easy to replicate a collar anyway -- but I'd like to say Luxire has done extremely well.

 

I almost have the fit nailed. The next order will have a larger chest measurement and slightly larger armholes.

post #2642 of 11627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarium View Post

I can attest to that.

Also:




Unlined collars/cuffs. I really like how they look/feel. I specified a Mercer button-down collar. It doesn't quite resemble a Mercer collar (I think) when buttoned: the collar has to be longer (not the points) and the collar buttons have to be moved slightly closer to the middle to form a bell shape, but the roll is generous and looks way better than the previous button-down I ordered.

I don't think it's that easy to replicate a collar anyway -- but I'd like to say Luxire has done extremely well.

I almost have the fit nailed. The next order will have a larger chest measurement and slightly larger armholes.

can you give me your order number, pls? the collar looks great!
post #2643 of 11627

Sure, it's #3338.

post #2644 of 11627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarium View Post

I can attest to that.

Also:




Unlined collars/cuffs. I really like how they look/feel. I specified a Mercer button-down collar. It doesn't quite resemble a Mercer collar (I think) when buttoned: the collar has to be longer (not the points) and the collar buttons have to be moved slightly closer to the middle to form a bell shape, but the roll is generous and looks way better than the previous button-down I ordered.

I don't think it's that easy to replicate a collar anyway -- but I'd like to say Luxire has done extremely well.

I almost have the fit nailed. The next order will have a larger chest measurement and slightly larger armholes.

Collar roll looks great. What fabric did you go with?
post #2645 of 11627

Luxire - could you make a 2.5" black watch tartan tie but with a square end?

 

 

black-watch-tartan-tie-GGIBT11-BW.jpg 132k .jpg file
post #2646 of 11627
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


Shirt orders are moving very fast, many getting shipped in less than a week but typically within 2 weeks.
Mine must be atypical: 3+ weeks.
post #2647 of 11627
Some heavy tweed trouser fabric would be great. Donegal etc. Would love a forest green or an olive.
post #2648 of 11627
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelee View Post

Luxire - could you make a 2.5" black watch tartan tie but with a square end?

 

 

black-watch-tartan-tie-GGIBT11-BW.jpg 132k .jpg file


Glad to make a tie as desired. Please choose among our collection of tartans.

post #2649 of 11627

Any word on time for making the raw denim? Same as other trousers or shorter?

 

I'll put in an order for the selvedge raw denim. Unsure of whether to go for a pique or a regular shirt. 

 

Secondly, when will you add more colours of pique shirts, Luxire? White and grey are nice colours, but some more would be much appreciated. :)

post #2650 of 11627
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


Glad to make a tie as desired. Please choose among our collection of tartans.

 

Could you carry the BLACK WATCH tartan as seen in the link below?

 

http://www.gretnagreen.com/black-watch-tartan-tie-p559#product_information

post #2651 of 11627

Sometime ago, a suit or a jacket was mentioned, that Luxire made. Could this person share some photos if it is already done?

post #2652 of 11627
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post

Any word on time for making the raw denim? Same as other trousers or shorter?

 

I'll put in an order for the selvedge raw denim. Unsure of whether to go for a pique or a regular shirt. 

 

Secondly, when will you add more colours of pique shirts, Luxire? White and grey are nice colours, but some more would be much appreciated. :)

 

Pants and jeans are getting shipped in about 4-5 weeks.

 

Blue will be added today. Racing green and navy are in the making.

post #2653 of 11627

Received my first order from Luxire today, really impressed with the shirt. Fit and construction is great, very happy.

 

This is the White 'Royal Oxford' fabric, 3.5" collar points was all I specified. No sheen at all IMO if that's what some of you were worried about, this is what I wanted.

 

 


Edited by joshuasaussey - 5/29/13 at 2:08am
post #2654 of 11627
Thread Starter 

Luxire Selvedge Jeans:

 

 

Selvedge signature

 

Visible selvedge on coin pocket and inside belt loop. The belt loop is grounded inside waistband

 

 

Hidden Rivets

post #2655 of 11627
That looks very impressive!
I predict those jeans will earn you a lot of money.

Which one of your fabrics is it made from?
Any experience yet as to how much the fabric will stretch from wear?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread